Author Topic: Clean Slate?  (Read 1910 times)

SmaRTz

Clean Slate?
« on: February 23, 2006, 11:36:13 PM »
**it happens, but when it hits the fan...it gets messed up. Yea...i admit it i hacked...but im done doing it...It was a trial thing and i deleted them after all the chaos...I dont want to change my name....that would be the kitty way out, But im sick of all the problems that are occuring in GT's and other servers...IM DONE WITH HACKS>>>>Let me play....honestly im on dial up

Xsv-Boy

• VM-68
Re: Clean Slate?
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2006, 09:29:42 AM »
HAHHAHH your are getting banned just like a bunch of people.  I kinda think it is invading my privocy by getting all that 411, i will be looking that up later

GreenAffairz

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2006, 10:41:09 AM »
ROFL SmartZ! thank god i didn't give you a tryout! wat a nub, i hope you get banned for life from every server.

Stanislaus

• PGP
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2006, 11:47:20 AM »
idiot.

Derrek

• Stingray
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2006, 12:16:49 PM »
I just checked my private messages on the forums.  I found this one from SmaRTz.

Im posting this stuff because Im tired of the harassment.  Im tired of the cheating.  Im tired of all the new players that think they *are* the DP comunnity (and its mostly new players that are doing the cheating).

I hope by posting these private messages, players that get caught hacking will get the clue *not* to contact me (or others) with their 'sob story' and how they deserve to continue playing.

Quote from: SmaRTz
i dont know wat the hell you problem is...i dont mean to make f'n enemies...but your pissing me off with your darn attitude...dude...im sorry for hacking but that was a long time ago...i stopped and will never do it again...but like i said...i could easily change my name and you would never no who i was....but im not..so im asking you to let me play...dude..i not a hater ....just dp player

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2006, 02:11:13 PM »
Just another reason the forum admins should ban cheaters from forum 'member' status.

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2006, 01:08:06 AM »
You should have never admitted to this especially if it were a long time ago. Now, youll be mass banned. Good day.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2006, 01:34:11 AM »
Pushes Skater down Mount Loial.

*oh excuse a me.