Author Topic: HELP PLZ!!!!!  (Read 2230 times)

TSK^Felon^

• PGP
HELP PLZ!!!!!
« on: March 20, 2009, 11:23:15 AM »
it keeps kicking me out of the game and says i cant use the tag TSK^ but i am the leader/creator of that clan and so is TSK^Caldy^ and it also kicks him for the same reason and i dont know y ....

also when i start the game it recently started saying login failed and i dont know what thats about cuz its never happened before so any advise would be greatly appreciated thank you

KI3S

• 68 Carbine
Re: HELP PLZ!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2009, 11:30:26 AM »
it keeps kicking me out of the game and says i cant use the tag TSK^ but i am the leader/creator of that clan and so is TSK^Caldy^ and it also kicks him for the same reason and i dont know y ....

You are probably using too many colors in your name. Try using just white and see if it kicks you.

also when i start the game it recently started saying login failed and i dont know what thats about cuz its never happened before so any advise would be greatly appreciated thank you

Sometimes it doesn't work but only for a short period of time. Try again and if it still doesn't work then in-game go edit your profile and make sure your name is set to one of your names on dplogin.com
You need to add felon to your names on dplogin. You don't need tags in your name, if you are on the clan, then you do not need a name with the tag in it.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2009, 01:09:38 PM by KI3S »

SkaDooSh

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2009, 12:56:47 PM »
This is your problem:

Names registered: soldierforaa, tskfelon

You do not need to add tag names into your registered names. If you want the name felon add it and you will be able to use your tag.

Names registered: tskcaldy, tskcaldweezy

caldy has the same problem.

TSK^Felon^

• PGP
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2009, 07:33:15 AM »
lol well see the thing is me and caldy are the ones who created the clan on here becuz it is our clan on the game americas army and we have had no problems at all for like a year untill the day i posted and i dont know y so it cant be the name ive been using it since day one so it has to be something else and as for the colors in my name i only have 2 blue and yellow all the letters are blue accept for the S in tsk and the ^ in my name are yellow

KnacK

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2009, 02:13:02 PM »
This is your problem:

Names registered: soldierforaa, tskfelon

You do not need to add tag names into your registered names. If you want the name felon add it and you will be able to use your tag.

Names registered: tskcaldy, tskcaldweezy

caldy has the same problem.

SkaDooSh

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2009, 05:33:17 PM »
Good advice Knack

TSK^Felon^

• PGP
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2009, 09:43:44 PM »
wow u guys dont intercoursein read do you my name has never ever been a problem it is something else

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2009, 10:15:11 PM »
wow u guy dont intercoursein read do you your name is the problem

SkaDooSh

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2009, 02:26:52 PM »
If you think that this is not the problem try it anyway for the heck of it, and I'll guarantee you it's the problem.

TSK^Felon^

• PGP
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2009, 12:24:32 AM »
well guess what i tryed it and it still doesnt work ive tryed everything i can think of and nothing happens still kicks me

Kyuuchi

• Autococker
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2009, 09:26:29 AM »
it took u over a month to change your name? BOOM!

RoBbIe

• Autococker
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2009, 09:36:49 AM »
well guess what i tryed it and it still doesnt work ive tryed everything i can think of and nothing happens still kicks me
i have feeling, you never officially made the clan, and just used your name like that, now it was registered as a clan and your not in it, so it will kick you next time officially make it