Author Topic: Wanting to join a clan.  (Read 3307 times)

timecatcher

• PGP
Wanting to join a clan.
« on: June 01, 2009, 01:22:22 AM »
Well the title says it.

Im 17, my aim is...well you decide not the best anyway.
I have vent and irc.

Feel free to ask any questions.

Tc.

blaa

• Autococker
Re: Wanting to join a clan.
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2009, 04:38:24 AM »
 Location, previous clans and why you didn't like them, what would you like in your future clan, how long have you played dp, what are the thing you like about dp the best (gamemodes, maybe some favorite maps)

timecatcher

• PGP
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2009, 05:08:26 AM »
Ok well I will let you know all of this, and I've applied for eR33t juniors so this post may have fulfilled its purpose but I will post the rest just in case.

Previous Clans: -- UNT (United) -- Don't even remeber joining them. -- iSi-b -- Not the kind of clan I wanted, lots of people told me to leave so I did. -- 3iob-t -- Left due to the clan being deemed 'dead' after the mother clan 3iob itself went down.
Future Clan: Training/Possibility to participate in matches, learning from the more experienced players and a chance to improve my aim.
Played DP officially since last year Feb time but only for around a week then started playing properly in the last 3 months.
What I like about DP: Its all fun but I enjoy killing and learning good places to hide/jump ect (love good jump maps like airtime) Maps: OTH, AIRTIME and some others which the name slips me. (Propaint)

My main issue is that I probably only like OTH because it requires next to no skill in the publics and I can line and blitz everyone.

Tc.

Henkka

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2009, 12:43:15 PM »
Whats your favourite type of juice?

SkaDooSh

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2009, 01:31:15 PM »
PM me

fasian

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2009, 03:13:42 AM »
Whats your favourite type of juice?
haha Henkka quit trying. =]

idias

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2009, 09:15:36 AM »
What I like about DP: Its all fun but I enjoy killing and learning good places to hide/jump ect (love good jump maps like airtime) Maps: OTH, AIRTIME and some others which the name slips me. (Propaint)

Airtime jumps are the best we all have to agree on that.

Privateer

• PGP
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2009, 03:25:38 PM »
I am the leader of a newly born clan: Delta Force.

=<DF>=

I am looking for younger, slightly inexperienced players that want to perform and play very well. I want a team that has to grow together, from the ground up. I am a newbie and only learned how to strafe jump yesterday! But I have a vision for a team of newbies that train and become an elite force. If you want to join you are welcome.

Privateer

• PGP
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2009, 03:48:16 PM »
Take that back, i  left that clan

mewa

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2009, 12:11:08 AM »
I am the leader of a newly born clan: Delta Force.

=<DF>=

I am looking for younger, slightly inexperienced players that want to perform and play very well. I want a team that has to grow together, from the ground up. I am a newbie and only learned how to strafe jump yesterday! But I have a vision for a team of newbies that train and become an elite force. If you want to join you are welcome.
Take that back, i  left that clan

best consecutive posts ive seen yet. jitspoe, please consider making this the games motto.

Privateer

• PGP
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2009, 07:24:17 AM »
oh yeah, sorry, I was a newbie and jumped right in, i didnt know anything about clans and so I thought it would just be a team, i didnt know anything else about them. Once I figured out more I knew I had made a mistake. I am in =ej= but once I am better I do want to lead the Delta Force =<DF>=

At least it is a good laugh for the experienced players...

magalhaes

• Autococker
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2009, 07:35:32 AM »
Nah mate, we all started like that! It's ok. mewa is a newbie himself ;)

mewa

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2009, 12:51:35 PM »
only cause i choose to be....