Author Topic: MasTers uv PupPetS - [MUP] Recruiting  (Read 3565 times)

boricua90

• PGP
MasTers uv PupPetS - [MUP] Recruiting
« on: June 04, 2009, 12:27:47 PM »
Im the leader Of [MUP] aka MasTers uv PupPetS. Im curnently recruiting members that have been playing for about 2 weeks, and have the basic concepts down on this game. I can Straff hop, shoot well, and can basically win games. So please feel free to contact me. ;) Ps. Im only accepting players that are active!

dak50

• PGP
Re: MasTers uv PupPetS - [MUP] Recruiting
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2009, 05:54:36 PM »
Well.... It looks like your not even a member of that clan anymore. Fail.   :P

Privateer

• PGP
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2009, 03:31:09 PM »
I am a newbie and would like to join a clan. I have been playing only four days but am alreadying improving upon my strafe jumpin. My biggest accomplishment was one game where I went 32/18 and had an 11 kill streak.

KI3S

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2009, 05:49:36 PM »
Nice!

boricua90

• PGP
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2009, 02:15:45 PM »
I am a newbie and would like to join a clan. I have been playing only four days but am alreadying improving upon my strafe jumpin. My biggest accomplishment was one game where I went 32/18 and had an 11 kill streak.

Well im intrested in making another clan, and would like you to be a part of it, just let me know, and we can make one

Privateer

• PGP
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2009, 03:50:05 PM »
Sounds good, I am also talking to RiCoChET about joining his training clan, are you experienced and would you be willing to teach me some things?

boricua90

• PGP
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2009, 08:24:05 AM »
Sounds good, I am also talking to RiCoChET about joining his training clan, are you experienced and would you be willing to teach me some things?

yea i been playing for about a year. I can straff jump well, and average about 17 kills a game,

Privateer

• PGP
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2009, 06:49:53 PM »
Well im intrested in making another clan, and would like you to be a part of it, just let me know, and we can make one

I joined =ej= but can you be in more than one? I want to get better and would like to take advantage of all opportunites. If I can join multiple then I would say yes to joining your clan.

SkaDooSh

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2009, 12:39:35 AM »
No, you can only join 1 clan at a time.

Privateer

• PGP
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2009, 07:19:19 AM »
No, you can only join 1 clan at a time.
Ok then, sorry, but I am already in =ej= and I think I will stay there, thank you for your consideration.

monishakoirala

• PGP
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2009, 02:19:27 PM »
Autl taxes him with perlidy for ignoring it SIHMA DKFKATKI) UV SOl,AIMAX MU'KHII n- H'* ...... and, a, serious quarrel- -if not a Mup de main for the wrest, ..... turn the tables on their former masters, reduee the Great Mogul to a puppet/ .... But "the jamadars" or, as we might eall them, the recruiting officers, .

musickid999

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2009, 04:48:54 PM »
Autl taxes him with perlidy for ignoring it SIHMA DKFKATKI) UV SOl,AIMAX MU'KHII n- H'* ...... and, a, serious quarrel- -if not a Mup de main for the wrest, ..... turn the tables on their former masters, reduee the Great Mogul to a puppet/ .... But "the jamadars" or, as we might eall them, the recruiting officers, .

What? Is it just me, or would no one be able to understand this?