Author Topic: My server won't appear. I need someone's help to understand what to do.  (Read 1306 times)

Ooganblog2

• PGP
I ran the server troubleshooter thing and it gave me this-

DP Resource Public Server Troubleshooter
Specified server information: 69.26.30.49:27910
Actual user IP address: ****DIFFERENT from provided IP****
RCON password provided? no
Run at Mon, 15 Jun 2009 04:00:18 +0000

TEST PROCESS
===================
> Checking if 69.26.30.49:27910 can be connected to...
>    Writing to socket: '\xFF\xFF\xFF\xFFstatus\n'
>    Attempting to read, 3 second timeout...
>    Failure: Read operation timed out, port is firewalled? data packet lost in transit?
> Failed to connect to server!
> Checking server list...
> Getting server list from http://dplogin.com/serverlist.php
> 67 lines of server list data
> Processed 61 server lines, 21 different IPs
> No entries found on the server list

RECOMMENDATIONS
===================
* Your server may not even be running; try connecting to it on this computer: run /connect 127.0.0.1:27910 in console
* Your server's port may not be forwarded; make sure you forward your ports for UDP port 27910 (and make sure it's set to the right computer address)
* Your server's port may be firewalled; make sure you allow port 27910 through your firewall

I know it can't be my firewall because I made it so that it will allow paintball to act as a server and everything. So I don't know what to do, and I'm hoping someone does.

paintwaster

• PGP
ummm i dont have alot of experience with this but, did u try to update your server list?

cusoman

• Autococker
Try typing "heartbeat" with no "" in your black box.  Typing that should let the master server know that your server exists.

-Cusoman

lilb990

• Autococker
Also make sure everything in your server is correct like did you set it to setpublic 1? Because doing that will trigger it to put the server on the list. So in your blackbox type setpublic 1 [Enter] than type heartbeat [Enter] and it should work. Also make sure in your server file that you have your master to dplogin.com so it should look like setmaster dplogin.com. Hope that helps you.

KnacK

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
Post a screen shot of your router config page where you did the port forwarding and post the private ip address (internal) of your server.