Author Topic: GT =|aB|= >u 2b0 Week 1 Matches  (Read 1537 times)

XtremeBain

• Autococker
GT =|aB|= >u 2b0 Week 1 Matches
« on: February 25, 2006, 04:37:42 PM »
Alright guys, lets try to get our matches setup tonight if you'll be playing them tomorrow.

The website won't allow you to accept a time if it nearer than 12 hours, so please set these up as son as possible.  Worst case scenario, have both leaders drop in #pbcup and grab someone who is capable of reffing(just ask, the refs know who they are).

soulo advised a couple days ago that his clan will mostly likely match aB Sunday afternoon if aB is available.

GT on the other hand has failed to accept any of 2b0's times and has not yet posted any of their own.  Please have these matches setup tonight or early tomorrow so that they can be finished before Week 1 ends.

Thanks to all clans who have demonstrated flexibility in their scheduling for inter-continent matchups this week.  Hopefully the clan scene will grow in both continents allowing the possibility of divisions or seperate leagues in the Summer season.

DrRickDaglessMD

• 68 Carbine
Re: GT =|aB|= >u 2b0 Week 1 Matches
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2006, 05:00:52 PM »
We (2b0) were talking with snipen earlier and have sorted a preliminary time between us (2pm GMT, Sunday), but we are still waiting to hear from Snipen if its ok with all his lot. He had to go to work, so we haven't heard anything since, but im fairly sure we'll be playing at that time (or thereabouts), so it shouldnt be problem. I hope.

- Rick

XtremeBain

• Autococker
Re: GT =|aB|= >u 2b0 Week 1 Matches
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2006, 05:24:39 PM »
I'll try to remember to spawn additional US/EU servers tonight to avoid any conflicts with match scheduling as I imagine tomorrow will be busy.
Thanks, Dr. Rick Dagless M.D.