Author Topic: How to play castle1.bsp  (Read 4604 times)

Playah

• 68 Carbine
Re: How to play castle1.bsp
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2006, 10:32:39 AM »
Well, jits only complained bout your comments in here, not the demos themselfs. I think the demos are quite helpful.

Maybe you made the comments accidentially so, so that some other people could missinterpret it.

* Playah waitin for the server to get back up (havent checked yet) :)

James

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2006, 01:59:17 PM »
Check again my german friend. Jitspoe made the first reply saying I ridiculing.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2006, 06:11:42 PM »
" I guess this was written why? Hmm" Surprise surpise, loial: it wasnt a pbcup affiliated match. Sometimes you need to look further into things.
The fact is I knew this was not a PBCUP match just like I know popular votes don’t count in an electoral college, voting system. How very typical of you to think low of others, speak on it, regardless if you are wrong, which in both cases you were and never apologize. But that is less important than my original intention of posting.

The purpose of the original post is to point out that those are great rules to follow, no matter what game you’re playing or where you’re playing at or even who you’re playing against. Why set a great, logical standard to follow (like in PBCUP) then simple ignore it when it suits you? Good match, sadly poor form.

Like PBCUP this forum and the game would be better off with rules with strict enforcement, any problems with that Taco?

Lastly the point that Jitspoe made was valid if not misplaced. Nice avoidance. :)

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
_
« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2006, 06:51:38 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 12:55:45 AM by Dirty_Taco »

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2006, 07:03:31 PM »
MATCH OR PUBLIC. No difference. Were talking about setting an example.

but thats alot to ask of 12 year olds in those awkward pre-pubescent years.
How about you, is that too much to ask?

Looking bad is far from my concern dipstick dont go there. Its not valid. 

Let me understand, I would need to explain everythign in great detail for you to understand it? I thought of you to be smarter than that. No you understood my point you just twisted it to make your self look bettter :) 

I hate saying that but it seems thats what you understand best looking good or bad. One day you will overcome this.

Again I say good match but poor form.

Blitz

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2006, 07:21:30 PM »
jitspoe: Once loial starts throwing out nonsensical poop like electoral college voting; thats you're cue to lock the thread.

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
_
« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2006, 07:54:13 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 12:55:43 AM by Dirty_Taco »

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2006, 09:13:54 PM »
Blitz.
The fact that you think your vote actually 'counts' in our country is laughable, but thats just off topic.
A statement from Taco to me. I guess the popular votes do win elections in America ??? Whatever Blitz. 

Taco,

If you wanted to not have the constraint of only pbcup matches, you should have either been more clear, or explained yourself better.
OK well now you got my point with out me explaining my self in 700 words or less (which leads me to belive you somewhat understood my point, mission accomplished) whats your opinion?.

AGAIN these are great rules. Why not apply them to the forum and public?

Oh yes last but not least. The 'sit' thing I admit saying but is hardly "HARDLY" compairable to the insults and demeaning behavior you have gotten away with. I just wish it to stop. Do you?

Reed

• VM-68
« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2006, 09:06:30 AM »
I dont see how my post was any worse than what had gone previously. It was probably MORE constructive, but Jitler strikes again.

Yanks have no sense of humour.

Reeds modified reply:

Fight to the death.....
You argue over the most trivial of things. No one cares, get over it.

Close the thread, there is clearly no positive outcome.

SHORYUKEN!