Author Topic: Week 1 - GT vs. [2b0]  (Read 2562 times)

XtremeBain

• Autococker
Week 1 - GT vs. [2b0]
« on: March 02, 2006, 03:22:46 PM »
Week 1 - GT vs. [2b0]

Match Scores
Midnight - Quarter 1: GT [7:14] [2b0]
Midnight - Quarter 2: GT [10:18] [2b0]
Roundup - Quarter 3: GT [11:32] [2b0]
Roundup - Quarter 4: GT [10:26] [2b0]
[2b0] defeats GT 4:0

Scoreboards

Demos
Not available due to observerblackout problems.

DrRickDaglessMD

• 68 Carbine
Re: Week 1 - GT vs. [2b0]
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2006, 06:05:54 PM »
seeing as there's no match review...

'[2b0] entered the 1st week of the PBcup on blistering form, positively STORMING GTs bumbling and frankly incompetent side on both Midnight and Roundup. This reporter would even go as far to say that any points conceded by 2b0 were simply to tease the simpering wrecks that were Snipen and Derek. Of course their victory was due in no small part to Dr Rick Dagless M.D's sheer match influence and charisma which cast a divine aura of strength across the entire clan. I have it on excellent authority that Dagless was in fact doing Rockers math homework, Modelling for 'sexy DP players' calendar, AND assembling a Puzz3D 3-D jigsaw of the empire state building, all whilst dealing supreme justice to the GT side during the match. Not to say it was a one-man-show, Reed, Sanchez, and Bacardi did some stuff. I wasn't really paying attention. I wish them well in coming games, though i have no doubt of their 100% record being sustained for the rest of the season.'

Or, you know, thats all lies.

T'was a good game, I want to thank GT for getting up as early as they did on a sunday to accomodate the time difference and such, cheers guys. Almost had us on midnight too... lol

- Dag

Reed

• VM-68
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2006, 06:09:38 PM »
I want to thank GT for getting up as early as they did on a sunday to accomodate the time difference and such, cheers guys.

Here, here.

Only clan with a 100% record still in tact :D Can we end the season now :)

XtremeBain

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2006, 06:21:41 PM »
Our writers and editorial staff are on vacation for a few weeks but I think I could compromise by hiring on Dr. Rick Dagless M.D and Gibb.

Derrek

• Stingray
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2006, 10:36:50 PM »
seeing as there's no match review...

'[2b0] entered the 1st week of the PBcup on blistering form, positively STORMING GTs bumbling and frankly incompetent side on both Midnight and Roundup. This reporter would even go as far to say that any points conceded by 2b0 were simply to tease the simpering wrecks that were Snipen and Derek. Of course their victory was due in no small part to Dr Rick Dagless M.D's sheer match influence and charisma which cast a divine aura of strength across the entire clan. I have it on excellent authority that Dagless was in fact doing Rockers math homework, Modelling for 'sexy DP players' calendar, AND assembling a Puzz3D 3-D jigsaw of the empire state building, all whilst dealing supreme justice to the GT side during the match. Not to say it was a one-man-show, Reed, Sanchez, and Bacardi did some stuff. I wasn't really paying attention. I wish them well in coming games, though i have no doubt of their 100% record being sustained for the rest of the season.'

Or, you know, thats all lies.

T'was a good game, I want to thank GT for getting up as early as they did on a sunday to accomodate the time difference and such, cheers guys. Almost had us on midnight too... lol

- Dag

<sarcasm>
Bumbling and incompetent?  wow...what an insult.

Of course you guys only won because of your hax.
And then, we were at a complete disadvantage due to the ping factor.  You all had pings below 70 on the first server, and we had 150+.  Then on the second server, your ping raise to around 120, and ours lowered only to 130.
</sarcasm>

no...seriously.  It was a good match.  I wish we had matched a bit later in the day.  That early in the morning was too early (7am for me).
I also wish we could have done it on servers that had more fair of a ping, as you guys were a bit favored.

gg

-Derrek

Reed

• VM-68
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2006, 08:35:40 AM »
Bain, can you take GT off of our 'list challenges' seen as this match has already been played.
Ta.

XtremeBain

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2006, 08:52:20 AM »
I'll see what I can do, Reed. :)