Author Topic: Hi, I'm looking for new stuff  (Read 2410 times)

SUNKINGXP

• PGP
Hi, I'm looking for new stuff
« on: March 16, 2006, 06:38:12 AM »
Hi,

I' using ISDN, so I can't play with anybody else  :'( Are there any cheats or new weapons for the game!? I don't want to use them playing against others, only at home... I'm playing with the computer, I would be great, if I could the weapon I want without searching the map and it would be great if I could be ilvulnerable - online gaming it would make a bad impression - so it's only for me, private. Do you understand!? Can I include new weapons or can I build new ones!? Most of the maps for DP2 I have allready downloaded...

Thanx

A User

lekky

• Autococker
Re: Hi, I'm looking for new stuff
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2006, 07:49:19 AM »
lmao a million times..

and why the hell can't you play this game with ISDN?

SUNKINGXP

• PGP
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2006, 08:00:06 AM »
Well, it's a longer story... The ISDN is by my notebook, with this I go to this forum; DP2 is on my Computer, there's no Internet-Access... Well by my notebook I've no "mouse", only two buttons and a touch-field... You can't play with it... A new mouse for the notebook is to expensive and playing over net is to expensive, too. I've no flatrate, so I'm playing only against the computer...

Perhaps I will get this year DSL and a new Computer, but this is not sure... I've read something about cheats, but nothing what they are... Is it possible to make new weapons!? I've blender in the 2.40 or so!?

MaDMaN

• VM-68
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2006, 10:34:29 AM »
No the cheat part is retarded honestly! why would you need to cheat if its jus for the computer? then when u get internet access on your pc your gonna be like omg i can cheat yay!.. no and the guns.. you would have to talk that up with Jitspoe.. or jus play a map that lets u start out with a gun :).. But has far as your concerned with the cheats.... no bc if u used them on a server you will get the global ban.. (practice makes perfect) jus play the game and you will get better when u venture more into the game and play with ppl better than you. perhaps play 1 bot.. then play 2 b/c if you start your own game you get a op lvl of 200.. which u can "addbot" or removeallbots or you can "newmap pbcup" or whatever map fills your needs if you need more help i think there is a threat that tells you all the commads and what they do..
                  MaDMaN

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2006, 12:31:10 PM »
your replies are so hard to read..

this game isn't really built for playing vs bots, i don;t think you'll enjoy it so much.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2006, 02:13:45 PM »
About the only "cheat" for playing against bots is "set skill -1".  This prevents them from shooting.

Spydie

• VM-68
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2006, 02:28:41 PM »
lol. why would you cheat.. against bots? PGP them, it gets your aim way up(did for me anyways.

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2006, 02:29:48 PM »
Why cheat against bots? JOIN A SERVER! ;)

bitmate

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2006, 07:32:18 AM »
Quote from: Skater
JOIN A SERVER!
As he mentioned in his first post, he's got a crappy internet connection.

SUNKINGXP

• PGP
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2006, 08:17:16 AM »
It makes lot of fun... Okay, it's okay, I'm still hoping for DSL and a new Computer. Normally I'm playing with a pause of 20 or 30 seconds after you was hit, but at the moment with "0" seconds. If the bots don't meet (!) each other, you wait, wait and wait. And by big maps it's normally, when all bots ar at a ledder or so... When you restart the map, you must wait for 29 oder 30 seconds. That's boring. If there were a possibility not to "die", when you were hit, it would be great. If I use "5 seconds", then it's impossible to win the map or to get the flag; if I use a longer time, it's terrible, if you were hit yourself... I like to play against the computer, some maps are really funny...

bitmate

• Autococker
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2006, 10:18:59 AM »
At first, type this into your console: "cvar_set debug3 1" (without the quotes).
Then everytime you type "kill" (also in your console), you'll kill yourself.

I'm not sure, if there is any command to kill the bots...

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2006, 10:35:20 AM »
bitmate i dont think he wants to kill himself. he wants to make it so that the bots cant kill him.

quoting jits you can do this to stop them shooting

About the only "cheat" for playing against bots is "set skill -1".  This prevents them from shooting

so in your console type:

set skill -1

but i don't think there's a way to make yourself invincible.

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2006, 12:48:57 PM »
"As he mentioned in his first post, he's got a crappy internet connection. " - bitmate

I meant, why cheat against bots when you can just cheat in a server. I was kidding, you dont think I knew what he said?

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2006, 12:50:08 PM »
I'm not sure, if there is any command to kill the bots...
Bind mouse1 fire, aim then press your fire button. Presto dead bots.

Skeet dont lie. :)

SUNKINGXP

• PGP
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2006, 01:30:18 PM »
Okay, you guys do not play often against bots  ::) I try to explain. It makes a little bit fun to eliminate bots... I like it.

I do not wants to eliminate bots, who aren't firing on me... That would be very boring...

My problem is: For example... Bots are very stupid... If I "attack" the enemy-base, it can happen, that only I'm runnig and everybody else has problems with ledars or so... You know, the AI is funny :)

There's no teamplay with bots and so on, that means, mostly I'm playing 10 against 10, so when you allone tries to fight against 10, you have a problem.

I'm not playing over a server, that means, is there any possibility to "hack" the program, so that the time till the new map is loaded, can be made shorter!?

This would help me. Mostly, if I was hit, I restart the map, then I have to waite every time half a minute...

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2006, 02:07:57 PM »
set elim 1

That will make players respawn after 1 second.

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2006, 02:49:40 PM »
how about making it that you are on a team by yourself, vs 10 bots?

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2006, 03:17:43 PM »
sv botcommand all join red

bitmate

• Autococker
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2006, 04:05:47 PM »
Now I actually got, what you were trying to say. Sorry for that.

And Skater: I don't think you got it either ;D
« Last Edit: March 17, 2006, 05:42:34 PM by bitmate »

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2006, 04:42:58 PM »
:)