Author Topic: Playoff-system  (Read 3812 times)

b00nlander

• Autococker
Playoff-system
« on: March 25, 2006, 08:16:24 AM »
I know that many people have been waiting eagerly to see how the playoffs at the end of the season will be played. So here we go:

- Teams ranked #1 to #6 will make it to the playoffs, after all season's matches have been played

- #1 and #2 will get a bye in the first round, so that only #3 to #6 will play in the first playoff-week

- the playoffs will be played like "regular" matches, that means you play a "best-of-three" series, where each team picks their map, the tiemap will be decided through the same voting system as you know it from the 1on1-ladder matches

- the mappool where the maps can be picked from will be the same as during weeks 1-8, but you cannot play the same map twice against the same team

Well, I think that's it. The playoff-tree will be posted up soon as well I guess. Good luck to all teams to reach the playoffs.

digi

• 68 Carbine
Re: Playoff-system
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2006, 05:37:03 AM »
I corrected pureblood's attempt to edit my post towards him. Fixed his failed attempt at the english language.

-Pureblood
-digi
« Last Edit: March 26, 2006, 10:19:17 AM by digi »

Reed

• VM-68
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2006, 08:00:58 AM »
5.7: Sportsmanship
Any member that belittles or demeans the league, another team or official Admins will be immediately suspended until further notice. Personal attacks will not be tolerated.

I think calling one of the German PBcup admins a 'Nazi.' constitutes this?

b00nlander

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2006, 08:03:42 AM »
thats why I immediately edited his post :)  we dont want the feeling that there is any kind of unfair dealing with one of the teams, do we?

Playah

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2006, 09:48:14 AM »
lucky1

digi

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2006, 10:08:52 AM »
Any member that belittles or demeans the league, another team or official Admins will be immediately suspended until further notice. Personal attacks will not be tolerated.

Shut up dipshi,t. If anyone should be removed from the league it's you.
Who disconnects when they're getting capped on? Kill yourself you f.aggot

digi

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2006, 10:22:50 AM »

Shut up dipshi,t. If anyone should be removed from the league it's you.
Who disconnects when they're getting capped on? Kill yourself you f.aggot

thats why I immediately edited his post :)  we dont want the feeling that there is any kind of unfair dealing with one of the teams, do we?

Please.. Don't act like you do anything for the league.

Reed

• VM-68
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2006, 10:38:39 AM »
Thanks for proving my point darling.

digi

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2006, 10:41:12 AM »
you = too easy.

DrRickDaglessMD

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2006, 10:43:03 AM »
wow a) an american lecturing on the 'english' language. ironic.
b) digi, you are possibly the most digusting and pathetic person I have ever had the misfortune to come across. An absolute waste of human life. Most people on this game try and keep some level of civility with each other, but you seem to lack even that simple ability. Please, in future, just go and cut yourself or beat your wife or do whatever passes time in your little hick life and stay away from everyone else here.

- Dagless

digi

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2006, 10:48:14 AM »
Hick? I'm probably the furthest person from a hick in this game. (there are lots) Nice attempt at a random insult.

Also a nice repeat of my post, expanded. Please be more creative. I know you're foreign and all, but come on, you can do better, doctor. I Just plain don't like you or any other foreign f.aggot that plays this game. If you weren't in a clan that disconnected while getting capped on I might give you the slighest ammount of respect. But nah, probably not.

b) suck my fat c.ock idiot.

c) 2b0 = easy 2v12 win.

bahaha.

DrRickDaglessMD

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2006, 11:52:49 AM »
furthest person from a hick, yet you refer to us as 'foreign bundles of twigs' and 'nazis'. nice. I personally didn't disconnect either, and I cant vouch for who did.

you really are the main proponent of the 'dumb white-trash yank' image that er33t projects so skillfully. I don't really care what you say about us or any non-US player, because apparently you don't realise just what a joke you are. Oh well, presumably you'll die of cholesterol, a shooting, choking on a hamburger soon enough, so I don't think I'll be losing any sleep.

- Rick

XtremeBain

• Autococker
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2006, 01:46:48 PM »
Digi = Non-US Player
Topic = Locked