Author Topic: List of Active Clans( webpage )  (Read 2569 times)

f3l1x

• Committee Member
  • VM-68
List of Active Clans( webpage )
« on: November 04, 2009, 06:00:40 AM »
I know that it was suggest MyeRs on this topic(http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=18958.0) however what about new site?

I dont know, http://dplogin.com/clans/ or http://clans.dplogin.com/ or anything like this.. I think list of active clans is too variable and every week/month needs changes.

If we do some php scripts, blogg, template or etc ,there will be good and useful information for other players. There could have been history, special room for each clan + irc etc.. but only for active clans..

hm? ;)

Kyuuchi

• Autococker
Re: List of Active Clans( webpage )
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2009, 01:22:10 PM »
You can't define active and inactive clans. The "pub" clans will moan that they aren't listed on the site, it will be more hassle for jitspoe.
However, this could encourage longer lasting clans.. But then again thats what clan websites are for..

This should probably be in the Feature vote?

abnormal

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2009, 03:12:59 PM »
The "pub" clans will moan that they aren't listed on the site

Well do even pub clans care about something like dplogin forum and attached websites?
I guess they do not even know what it is..

f3l1x

• Committee Member
  • VM-68
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2009, 05:47:38 AM »
You can't define active and inactive clans. The "pub" clans will moan that they aren't listed on the site, it will be more hassle for jitspoe.
However, this could encourage longer lasting clans.. But then again thats what clan websites are for..

This should probably be in the Feature vote?

I can .. pub scene isnt important, they dont play match and dont have a clan.        
I wanna only list of active(matching, pubing..) clans, short info about them (web,players,contact)..thats all..

There will be 10-20 clans max.
I'm talking about clans which is here than 2 months, cause old-players alias "veterans" make this game better.. i hope so you know what i mean.

Santader

• VM-68
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2009, 06:46:31 AM »
how do you want choose active clans? how can you say: this clan play matches and this dont?

abnormal

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2009, 07:38:34 AM »
how do you want choose active clans? how can you say: this clan play matches and this dont?
you see it.. If they did not play match for 2 months, they seem a lil bit inactive.

Santader

• VM-68
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2009, 08:09:40 AM »
for example 5 unknown clans will play matches together but you wont add them to active list becouse they didnt play vs you? 

f3l1x

• Committee Member
  • VM-68
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2009, 08:59:08 AM »
do you know names of these players? im not talking about playing versus us.. you got anything..

zimtstern

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2009, 11:08:08 AM »
for example 5 unknown clans will play matches together but you wont add them to active list becouse they didnt play vs you? 

ye or he won`t add kuc cause he never won against.. like on his webpage.

abnormal

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2009, 02:38:10 PM »
ye or he won`t add kuc cause he never won against.. like on his webpage.
You let me cry :(.

Man just read it, there's nothing about that he'd admin that webpage and nothing about wins and losses and even nothing about his clan lol. He's just suggesting a webpage with contats of active clans.
Sometimes I'm wondering how could someone get into the committee. I think that you should be lil more objective.

Dave

• VM-68
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2009, 09:08:26 AM »
Sometimes I'm wondering how could someone get into the committee. I think that you should be lil more objective.
i know its hard see if ex member isnt in committee for make corutpion here.
+1 ;)
postcount ;)

Kyuuchi

• Autococker
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2009, 11:08:08 AM »
This can only cause bigger problems for the future. Best not to create the idea, then we wont have to deal with the issues in the future.