Author Topic: Switching accounts Hoax & Cartoon  (Read 2084 times)

JUICEY

• VM-68
Switching accounts Hoax & Cartoon
« on: October 29, 2009, 06:12:29 PM »
Hi, I just want to clarify if it is bannable to switch accounts and play for someone else.
This all happend 2 days ago where "Hoax" asked me to 1v1 him. But after we were in the server Cartoon came in. After Cartoon came in they both went obs and for about 2 minutes they were talking about something. I was on the red team not trying to interfere with them. Then they both said "Brb". After 2 minutes they came back and Hoax's name was all white and before they disconnected it was in colors, and it also had about a 9-10 ping difference. Then it was me vs "Hoax" who was using the name [R!ot]MeDaThoaS. As we played I realized that he was playing very differently then he did a few days ago. The map was Prolandr and he did some really nice moves. Anyways while Prolandr was still going "Cartoon" (Which I expect that at that time was "Hoax") because he always had the bind "Cool Story. Bro." Then he pressed his bind key and the bind appeared from "Cartoon". I was really surprised that they switched accounts and was asking if it was true. Then we played "dhemap" and it was unusual that "hoax" was switching through the mids and i know that he doese not play that smart. I will put some of the locs that "Hoax" + "Cartoon" told me today #er33t-gaming was "Hoax's" story "Cartoon which is MOFO on the forums told me his story privately.

JUICEY

• VM-68
Re: Switching accounts Hoax & Cartoon
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2009, 06:16:52 PM »
[17:30] <Pi3MaN> that i have Hoax's account information :D
[17:31] <Juicey> WOW
[17:31] <Juicey>  i knew it rofl
[17:31] <Pi3MaN> he gave it to me after
[17:32] <Pi3MaN> he said if i beat him i can have his account
[17:32] <Pi3MaN> im like fine

JUICEY

• VM-68
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2009, 06:19:44 PM »
Now Hoax's story in #er33t-gaming

[18:44] <Juicey> well you should stop giving people ur passwords bro.
[18:45] <Ey> so?
[18:45] <Ey> i can change it
[18:46] <Ey> he gave me his

JUICEY

• VM-68
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2009, 06:22:55 PM »
[18:46] <Ey> he gave me his

I am going to guess that this is an excuse, since I do not think that Cartoon would give out his password and apparently all he had to do was beat Hoax in a 1v1. Why would Hoax have Cartoons password.
But all my question is: (Is it bannable to give out you'r password to others, let them play for you, and play 1v1's for somebodies password?

JUICEY

• VM-68
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2009, 06:44:58 PM »
I just went to check over the "Create an account" page and Hoax was telling me how he won't getbanned but it says Logging into another person's account is also not permitted and may result in a ban.   This is just half of it i cut it and put it her.e

Kyuuchi

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2009, 01:04:53 AM »
Congratulations on a achieving five simultaneous posts! That took balls, guts and determination to do that. Something I certainly don't have.

It is a bannable offence for sharing accounts. So this could well end up with both players being banned.