Author Topic: F3L1X shares ratbot?  (Read 18069 times)

Homie

• VM-68
Re: F3L1X shares ratbot?
« Reply #60 on: July 25, 2009, 05:00:07 PM »
? u idiot with glasses i have you in ignore since u left, so how i can write with u? just be fair you should ask in wbs.cz who made it
and i didnt report dd9 and felix, i just added this web here cuz i saw this topic

lol..sweet.. Have you any proof? Stupid Ukraine or Slovak or waht ever you are.. hasnt got better things to do as flaming around, and being annoying without a proof!

Look at yur senceless posts evryy and evry time.. Double Posts OLE! 1 word Posts OLE1!1!1!.. lol.. let jitspoe + committe decide / and not yu, ok?

Lol u rly care irl about felix, yu have got about 50 % of these posts in this thread!! gj..

Max/Khan

• PGP
« Reply #61 on: August 17, 2009, 08:28:36 PM »
nice one Dave, another stupid post lol. all know that you made DD9 and Felix Website. Who's the next target? :P
I Had Fun with you in QeHs.B <3

well ye, but you need a CZECHSLOVAK moderator who is actually a good person... which u wont find in the czechslovak scene
sry
Trabos & Snoxx !!!

Edgecrusher

• Autococker
« Reply #62 on: October 07, 2009, 08:24:07 AM »
Please read it and use it:

vLaD

• Autococker
« Reply #63 on: December 29, 2009, 09:34:15 PM »
Edgecrusher ++1;

by the look of this Felix is off the hook.
i can offer u a blowjob but i did not give u a blowjob until u get a blowjob u can't say that you got a blowjob.

he offered but even if that script was true i see no proof of him giving you cheats. until he does he is innocent.

if i have hacks on my website i would be  pissed if i was banned for it. if i gave that link or told others where it was and how to use it. the ban would be understandable.

cap0ne

• VM-68
« Reply #64 on: December 31, 2009, 04:09:03 AM »
Soooooooooooooo
Back to the topic
Does he get ban or not

zimtstern

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #65 on: December 31, 2009, 04:33:11 AM »