Author Topic: My Homingbullet accoutn  (Read 1526 times)

Homingbullet

• VM-68
My Homingbullet accoutn
« on: December 31, 2009, 08:23:07 PM »
im trying to log into dp using homingbullet, but i cant. because it says wrong password, Jitspoe when u added the ban for multi accounts did u change the password? I know im still banned but i would like to know my password lol. M3sparky was older brothers account i did use it but i dont remember his password, can i have the homingbullet account back with my password? did u combine the 2 accounts? my brother hasnt played for years so thats why i used his account, its prob older then my account, as he started playing this before me. my pass was the same as the password on the forums but it doesnt work.

vLaD

• Autococker
Re: My Homingbullet accoutn
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2009, 09:17:28 PM »
bro Prime took your name u have to login under a diff account name. unless jits removed your hb account

Br55HiT

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2010, 02:15:13 AM »
So you admit to trying to play while banned.

lol

Homingbullet

• VM-68
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2010, 08:16:00 AM »
playing while banned? no but i should still be able to log into my account, oh playing well yes i do sumtimes in a private server. but that doest require logging in. i just want to know my pass. prime would give me my name back im pretty sure but homingbullet is still my login name so i should be able to log into my account using that.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2010, 01:49:56 PM »
Use the contact page and email me from the email account you have registered to your account.  I can set a new password, but I can't look up the existing one (it's hashed).

cap0ne

• VM-68
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2010, 01:32:29 AM »
He means DEAD

vLaD

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2010, 01:12:51 PM »
im pretty sure if u delete your name. that u can't use it for logging in anymore for dp login. had that happen to me before. but like jitspoe said PM him