Author Topic: The non-used walking button :O  (Read 1389 times)

Foxhound

• Autococker
The non-used walking button :O
« on: January 01, 2011, 09:32:54 PM »
Well seeing as no one but me uses this button (myers will come on and say he does and give us a paragraph of how in full detail) I have to ask that you fix it so that you actually walk while strafing as well.

When holding the button down and while you walk forward your footsteps are silent, but when you add a direction to the walking it makes footstep noises. Fail on the walk button.

Would like to see this as soon as possible. meaning soon. like next time you sit at your computer to work on DP.

THANKS!

joonas

• VM-68
Re: The non-used walking button :O
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2011, 01:41:08 AM »
He wants two buttoned walking (<27mph) to be as slow as one buttoned walking (<19mph) because footstep sounds are triggered when you reach the speed of 20mph.

I misunderstood him the first time I read it..

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2011, 06:36:03 AM »
(myers will come on and say he does and give us a paragraph of how in full detail)

I lol'd

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2011, 01:46:33 PM »
sorry, all i know is my walk button is shift and when i hit w (up/forward) it makes no noise but a or d (left/right) it makes noise, it doesn't even have to be a strafe.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2011, 06:32:46 PM »
I want to say there was some kind of setting for this, like cl_walkspeed or something like that.