Author Topic: Breaking News: Rust / er33t Rivalry Gets Hotter.  (Read 4079 times)

Gibb

• Stingray
Breaking News: Rust / er33t Rivalry Gets Hotter.
« on: April 11, 2006, 07:35:32 PM »
Inside sources have informed me that former Rust member, "S8N" ,told fellow er33t teammates Rust had used various hacks in the first DPL Season.  He is urging certain members who are in the PBCup staff to conduct an investigation before their much anticipated match takes place tommorow, 10:30pm EST. 

No one from Rust's headquarters were available for comment, but member Gold Bond was seen running from media before they even turned the corner into the locker room.  Was Gold Bond using wall hacks to prevent a question and answer session? Is Rust using hacks the community doesn't even know about?

Developing...

Gibb

• Stingray
Re: Breaking News: Rust / er33t Rivalry Gets Hotter.
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2006, 08:19:55 PM »
EXCLUSIVE: #23 Responds to Allegations

It did not take the Rust camp long to react to what they referred to as "absurd and insulting allegations."  I was able to confront member "#23" as he came into the Press Room. 

#23 only stopped for a brief moment to make a public statement

"Clan Rust has never cheated in the past.  Being in the public eye as much as we are, such absurd and insulting allegations were bound to come forth.  Rust will play a clean and fair match tommorow and show the DP Community that we still have what it takes to win a championship."

I then asked, "#23, but doesn't the community have a right to be suspicious since this is a former team mate of yours coming forward?"

Clearly pushing the line and provoking #23 to unleash a temper he is notorious for, both my camera man and I were nearly assaulted.  He only had this to say as he walked away:

"Number 23 doesn't fu##ing need this right now, we have a game to win."

GreenAffairz

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2006, 08:26:09 PM »
thats crazy!  :-*

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2006, 08:36:26 PM »
Jeepers, Batman! S8n betrayed his former clan. Thats a lie sir!!! Wait....Deja vu.

*Loial wonders off in confusion muttering something about " I wonder why those concert tickets are not in a book. Hmm" 

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
_
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2006, 08:39:39 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 12:51:27 AM by Dirty_Taco »

Gibb

• Stingray
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2006, 08:50:13 PM »
lol Gibb, you just made my entire life.

I'm glad you find corruption, violence, and betrayal all hillarious you sick son of a b!tch.  And people wonder why this community has gone down hill.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2006, 09:31:14 PM by Gibb »

Blitz

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2006, 08:26:31 AM »
I love how the post-interview gang-bang was completly left out. Such bias..

Gibb

• Stingray
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2006, 10:46:10 AM »
Bias!? What post match anything has gone down? The match hasn't even happened yet!

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2006, 12:14:11 PM »
interview*

Gibb

• Stingray
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2006, 05:51:06 PM »

4/13/2006 - Match Recap

Less than 24 hours after er33t and Rust faced off, injury reports were released and to the suprise of the DP Community, one of the games most loved all-stars made the list. 

#23 of Clan Rust walked into the Frogboy Training Centers this afternoon, where Rust prepares for all matches.  Looking both sore and tired, he only answered a few questions before hitting the team hot tub.

"I don't know where it came from, but I woke up this morning with my eye hurting like hell.  Next thing I know its all black and I look like a darn fool." 

But it wasn't just the eye making the respected #23 look like a fool, the 3-1 loss to PBCup leaders er33t surely didnt help the pain go away.

"We went out with two goals in mind, to win at least one round and not get shut out.  If we could make both of those happen, we knew our chances of making the playoffs would become almost a lock."

Rust was able to make both of those happen last night and their path to the playoffs looks a little brighter.  They now need to cheer for Euro clan 2b0 as their match vs krew this Friday will decide who will take the 6th spot in the playoffs.

#23 is still unsure whether or not he will be physically ready for the playoffs, but he believes Rust has the best training staff in the game.  "They've mended me up before, and they can do it again, I think i'll be there for the first round."
« Last Edit: April 13, 2006, 10:15:11 PM by XtremeBain »

Playah

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2006, 04:44:53 AM »
hahah g1 ;)