Author Topic: Nice Shots - Robbie  (Read 1261 times)

RoBbIe

• Autococker
Nice Shots - Robbie
« on: February 16, 2010, 01:08:08 PM »
Well, it seems popular to get some videos of nice shots so heres mine, comment/rate/sub

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IYf4xi39yc

ViciouZ

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
Re: Nice Shots - Robbie
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2010, 01:22:07 PM »
My first instinct was to lock myself in the garage with the car running, but...

Some suggestions:
Get a better video transfer method, use a signal splitter/tv recorder adaptor - most things are better than filming the screen with a camera at an angle
Get a better video editor, at least refrain from using all the stock effects in windows movie maker
It's "their first montage" not "there"
Also you could choose a song that's better to sync the video to, and maybe ease the fade out so the song/video doesn't just stop instantly.

Some of the shots themself were pretty nice though :D

RoBbIe

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2010, 04:35:03 PM »
My first instinct was to lock myself in the garage with the car running, but...

Some suggestions:
Get a better video transfer method, use a signal splitter/tv recorder adaptor - most things are better than filming the screen with a camera at an angle
Get a better video editor, at least refrain from using all the stock effects in windows movie maker
It's "their first montage" not "there"
Also you could choose a song that's better to sync the video to, and maybe ease the fade out so the song/video doesn't just stop instantly.

Some of the shots themself were pretty nice though :D

Thanks. but i wanna get a dazzle to record my gameplay, but you must have your tv right beside your computer in my case its far away, and if you buy a wireless recording device that costs you 100+ and i dont wanna pay alot, if you know any devices around 50-80 dollars then let me know.

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2010, 10:43:11 PM »
Sniping in modern warfare 2 is really easy. Try sniping in battlefield bad company 2, someone who makes a montage from that game will surely be leet.

RoBbIe

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2010, 10:25:02 AM »
Sniping in modern warfare 2 is really easy. Try sniping in battlefield bad company 2, someone who makes a montage from that game will surely be leet.
Oh alright i got bf-bc beta, ill record some for sure :)