Author Topic: New possible map ...  (Read 1570 times)

PGPSandman

• Stingray
New possible map ...
« on: June 07, 2011, 07:50:16 PM »
Anyone here remember the REAL TV show V? Not this remake crap out now but back in 1983 Mark Singer, snazzy costumes, cool lasers, awesome alien voices??? Well I was googling for a laser gun model and stumbled across a bsp half life map of a hangar bay with like 6 ships in it. I loaded it in BSP to MAP and then loaded that into the BSP editor and it looks cool except texturing issues. Is there a way to possibly merge this bsp to another bsp to make a larger map for DP2? When I run the compile file and play it on DP2 it has no textures yet. I think its a cool part to add and it does work in bsp and here just not very big so can modify with part of another map or add on to it and make it larger. I can upload the bsp zipped here if anyone is interested in it with the limited textures it has. I can not figure out making the maps and adding spawn points and stuff yet so im lost.

HaRmonY

• VM-68
Re: New possible map ...
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2011, 12:08:13 AM »
pls upload (:

PGPSandman

• Stingray
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2011, 04:59:25 PM »
OK here it is ....  WIth a screenie shot too opened in bsp for pb2!

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2011, 10:21:49 PM »
I made random stuff in BSP as well, and it's been years and I still can't think of ideas for them. If you want them, their yours for your maps.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2011, 08:59:57 AM »