Author Topic: BSP Help! Cant Get Entity Window to show.  (Read 1641 times)

ben@ryehills

• PGP
BSP Help! Cant Get Entity Window to show.
« on: March 18, 2010, 10:58:54 AM »
Help, like i said above.

When i press e that window dose not show up.

am i doing something wrong?

Chef-Killer

• Autococker
Re: BSP Help! Cant Get Entity Window to show.
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2010, 11:23:42 AM »
Maybe you overwrote your keyboard.ini/keyboard.cfg.

File->Preferences->Keyboard...here you can add the e for the entity window back to this file

Kyuuchi

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2010, 01:08:13 PM »
When I *attempted* mapping, the same thing happened to me. I found it was because the BSP program itself wasn't "maximized" (although it looks like it is), when I maximized it, and pressed "e" the entities box appeared. Don't know why, but it worked for me. :)

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2010, 02:18:11 PM »
When I *attempted* mapping, the same thing happened to me. I found it was because the BSP program itself wasn't "maximized" (although it looks like it is), when I maximized it, and pressed "e" the entities box appeared. Don't know why, but it worked for me. :)
I think its due to a smaller screen size?  I use 1024x768 or 1152xwhatevergoeshere, and I have to scroll down to see the entities box, as its below the main overhead grid.

ben@ryehills

• PGP
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2010, 08:39:04 AM »

Yer thanks Kyuuchi, on mine the program was maximized but i had to un-maximized it to get the scroll bar down the side back and it was there at the bottom.