Author Topic: PaintBall 3.0  (Read 9957 times)

Props

• PGP
Re: PaintBall 3.0
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2010, 05:09:05 PM »
Take a poll and go with that.

idias

• Autococker
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2010, 05:29:14 PM »
I agree with ramayana, all this game needs is some more advertisement, maybe make a good intro and some tutorials that show how to get active in the match scene, get IRC, basics of gameplay (Skyline did something like that), and it's set to go.

abnormal

• Autococker
« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2010, 06:14:29 AM »
I agree with ramayana, all this game needs is some more advertisement, maybe make a good intro and some tutorials that show how to get active in the match scene, get IRC, basics of gameplay (Skyline did something like that), and it's set to go.

I don't know what you all wanna do with IRC.. It's kinda useless for EU players - it's enough to play on classic pubs and not on speeds.
Anyway I agree with more advertisment, but again there's problem which I had mentioned many times - Graphics.
Even when there were advertisments just low number of players would like to stay in the game because of this.

blaa

• Autococker
« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2010, 10:55:25 AM »
Many people? I hardly can find a half full pub most days.

Maybe you should Clear and Update your serverlist, because most of the times when I count the players on evening (europe) I see ~120-160 players online. Has been like this for ages... Might be wrong tho.

Have seen this 'omgzzz game is ded' bullexcrement way too much. You get this feeling when you have been active in the scene for quite some time, the maps you play everyday get boring, you know everybody in the matching scene and you get nostalgic about the times when you first started -  when it was interesting to explore new maps, play new people. And also the fact that players you used to play with are dissappearing, so you get nostalgic!

So stop the darn drama, please.

magalhaes

• Autococker
« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2010, 06:35:45 PM »
almost made me cry there blaa

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2010, 09:23:46 PM »
Maybe you should Clear and Update your serverlist, because most of the times when I count the players on evening (europe) I see ~120-160 players online. Has been like this for ages... Might be wrong tho.

Have seen this 'omgzzz game is ded' bullexcrement way too much. You get this feeling when you have been active in the scene for quite some time, the maps you play everyday get boring, you know everybody in the matching scene and you get nostalgic about the times when you first started -  when it was interesting to explore new maps, play new people. And also the fact that players you used to play with are dissappearing, so you get nostalgic!

So stop the darn drama, please.

O MY, Are you ok? Didnt mean to make you mad BUT like I said. In the AMERICAN scene I own a pub, Play on others, and There is hardly EVER any pubs with more than 10 people on it. At anytime of the day. O btw Im very active.

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2010, 10:15:07 PM »
No Atmays just come be nostalgic with me :(

p.s. I went into my empty pub today, and within a couple maps I had filled it up... After I left it was active the rest of the night so I could go back and play whenever I wanted and there were people still playing :)
« Last Edit: February 28, 2010, 09:26:44 AM by Justinph5 »