Author Topic: looking for a clan  (Read 2485 times)

Razr

• Stingray
looking for a clan
« on: February 26, 2006, 09:08:43 PM »
            Hi, some may know me some may not. Now that DoP went innactive I'm looking for a clan. The main thing I'm looking for is a SOLID clan that wont fall apart (thought that was DoP but players weren't active i guess  :-\). I have ts/vent if that matters. So if you are interested I'm normally on mIRC between 3pm-10pm on weekdays or you can post or pm me i guess.

Thanks , Razr  :)

GreenAffairz

• Autococker
Re: looking for a clan
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2006, 09:22:08 AM »
Heh, [Sp33d] always looing for members.

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2006, 11:10:10 AM »
just idle in #ch1ll on mirc and maybe we will talk to you sometime.

Razr

• Stingray
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2006, 02:40:02 PM »
Well looks like ch1ll is full now so I'm still totally clanless  :'(

GreenAffairz

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2006, 12:42:38 AM »
look into clan [MpM]

b00nlander

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2006, 01:32:24 AM »
o m g ...

GreenAffairz, you just replied to this topic twice within 3 days, each time asking razr to join your clan, which had already changed! Well, it surely doesnt necessarily mean that you are / were in both of these clans, but it is well possible, and it further shows the crappyness of most clans.  I still don't understand why people create and destroy clans that quickly. If you dont feel like you can keep a clan up for a while, why even create one? If you don't know how to lead a clan, why even try to?  Maybe join another clan first and learn from that experience before you start a clan yourself.
Now this post could be understood like I didnt want any new clans. That's surely b*llsh*t, but I dont think that all these newbieclans really help the clanscene. I'd rather like to see 5 clans with 8 members each than 10 clans with 4:  First of all these 5 clans would usually have 4+ members on to match once a day maybe, secondly there would be more "newer, unskilled" players who would be lead by more experienced ones instead of a bunch of clueless newbies that don't even understand the rules of a clanmatch.

Razr

• Stingray
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2006, 02:17:52 PM »
The main thing I'm looking for is a SOLID clan that wont fall apart

Green nty you clans tend to be falty. And lets not turn this into an off topic thread please although I do agree with b00nlander.

GreenAffairz

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2006, 03:16:25 PM »
whatever. rofl, when i get into a clan that actually doesnt break apart then ill be happy. I wont be gettin into any of the pro clans anytime soon so im stuck with people who constantly quit everyday, live with it.

Razr

• Stingray
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2006, 02:07:32 PM »
ok, search is over.  :)

Phonus

• PGP
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2006, 10:04:52 PM »
wuts the ts or vent server ur usually on and your name on it???and tell me a time to b on and we can talk

MrRiblets

• Stingray
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2006, 09:01:54 AM »
Why would you bring back a dead topic?

GreenAffairz

• Autococker
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2006, 01:08:04 PM »
Well anyways i have a follow-up to my above post and I did get into a good clan, ch1ll! holla.

Razr

• Stingray
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2006, 01:30:01 PM »
Ok, how about lets not post in this topic anymore seeing how its dead. kthx