Author Topic: Southeastern Container (SEC)  (Read 2451 times)

cokecola

• PGP
Southeastern Container (SEC)
« on: March 17, 2010, 01:19:37 PM »
INFO:

Southeastern Container (SEC) was formed in 1982 as a privately owned Company under the ownership of a group of Coca-Cola Bottling companies. The Company produces plastic “PET“ bottles to meet the packaging needs of it customers in the Coca-Cola bottling community.

The Company has ten manufacturing locations in nine states.

Southeastern Container operates as a manufacturing cooperative, supplying bottles to Coca-Cola bottling plants in thirty-two states and three provinces in Canada. The employees of Southeastern Container have a strong passion and proven track record for providing their customers with outstanding product quality and service.

The Company produces a wide range of “PET“ bottles for sparkling soft drinks and water. Bottle sizes range from 8 oz to 2 liter. PET bottles are formed in a two-step process that utilizes both injection molding and blow molding equipment. “PET“ resin is processed through an injection molding machine to produce a plastic part called a “preform“. The preform is then packaged in bulk containers until it is ready to be transported to a blowmolding machine where it will go through a “reheat, stretch and blow“ process to produce the desired bottle shape and size.

In order to drive continuous improvement in all aspects of our business, Southeastern Container embraces opportunities for positive change. As a dynamic and progressive Company, the Company maintains a very close working relationship with primary equipment suppliers and works extensively with all suppliers to drive technology improvements and innovation.

The success of the Company and its employees is best characterized by an uncompromising level of commitment to running our manufacturing operations in a very efficient and cost effective manner within a “team based“ work environment. Teams are essential for sustaining employee growth and development and for stimulating an environment of mutual trust and respect.

Ok i am the  New Owner and we have some left over prizes like LabTop and more plz msg me if u would like to run my contest

vLaD

• Autococker
Re: Southeastern Container (SEC)
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2010, 10:42:55 PM »
for a small starter fee of $$$$

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2010, 10:50:35 PM »
If you have free stuff to give away, just give them away to your neighbors and friends. Learn English grammar also if you are supposedly the owner of a large corporate manufacturing plant...

Zorchenhimer

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2010, 04:27:34 AM »
This belongs in Other Stuff, not here.

vLaD

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2010, 10:28:33 AM »
i don't think we have a spam section .....

cokecola

• PGP
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2010, 01:38:23 PM »
Quote from: Justinph5 link=topic=20260.msg191792#msg191792 date=126888yes 7835
If you have free stuff to give away, just give them away to your neighbors and friends. Learn English grammar also if you are supposedly the owner of a large corporate manufacturing plant...
Yes i am and i do now my Grammar

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2010, 01:59:36 PM »

vLaD

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2010, 05:31:54 PM »
why is your name cokecola. is it not supposed to be CokaCola

idias

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2010, 05:46:28 PM »
Clearly he's a rebel.

lester456

• Stingray
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2010, 09:26:13 AM »
Coca Cola. CokaCola is heretic.

CrazyCooter

• PGP
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2010, 03:25:48 PM »
lol, hard to believe you run a multi million dollar corporation when your on this sort of website.