Author Topic: VaGue - Ban Evading? SIKE  (Read 12243 times)

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
Re: VaGue - Ban Evading? SIKE
« Reply #60 on: April 02, 2010, 12:34:29 AM »
Why don't you all run along and make a thread for people to suggest rules...  We are currently discussing a couple of rules, but if you think something should be done, then maybe do something :)

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #61 on: April 02, 2010, 01:01:58 AM »
Why don't you all run along and make a thread for people to suggest rules...  We are currently discussing a couple of rules, but if you think something should be done, then maybe do something :)

+1

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #62 on: April 02, 2010, 02:17:00 AM »
GUYS the most important question in this thread is.... WHY DID HENROD LEAVE s2k?|?|?|?

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #63 on: April 02, 2010, 06:40:28 AM »
Cameron, why would the community bother suggesting anything? So it can go to the committee elite 10 to decide? Or the elite 10 can come in and say how dumb it is when really most of them use no logic. Seems rather pointless to put an effort into something like that, it wont do anything but getting multiple opinions that get you nowhere.

-Alot of the rules need to be clearly written, bantimes aswell. There shouldn't be any exceptions, and if there are some, it should apply to everyone. So basically, Mayhem should not still be getting discussed as he did the same as Rick, and it's obvious nothing new will come up. So why does it take so long to talk about? And why does the community get no say? Theres been threads and whatnot where people suggest rules, but it's still up to the committee and stuff.

Justinph5, it never got explained once. I was told basically cause im not on the committee so I don't get to know anything about it. So, if I can't know about it why not atleast attempt to have an input? And if you ment by the thread [evading stuff] then it's been explained to people who've done it, or over forums, but not everyone knows about it, show me one place it's written then a random thread before calling it a rule.

Had to add this in:

I don't quite understand why anyone would fuss over someone who was caught hacking in all honesty.

Why'd you fuss and try to get Rick unbanned then?
« Last Edit: April 02, 2010, 09:00:23 AM by MyeRs »

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #64 on: April 02, 2010, 09:20:27 AM »
Justinph5, it never got explained once.
Then you don't read the forums. About every 2-3 months people come complaining like this about the rules and people.

You wanna know why its different? In Rick's ban we made the mistake. In Mayhem's ban, he made the mistake. Why ask for 666 days if you're not gonna want them half way through.

GUYS the most important question in this thread is.... WHY DID HENROD LEAVE s2k?|?|?|?
WHY DID YOU (and then come back)!?!?!?!

Henrod

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #65 on: April 02, 2010, 09:45:40 AM »
Sting, If you feel so strongly about an issue you should make a constructive thread about it and any intelligent points can be seen by everyone. Use your energy to make constructive steps toward whatever you would like to accomplish. I guarantee that if you put a well constructed thread out there that has anything to do with something the Committee does, it will be discussed and voted on. I suggest you move this to a different thread if you wan't to be taken seriously.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #66 on: April 02, 2010, 04:25:01 PM »
Then you don't read the forums. About every 2-3 months people come complaining like this about the rules and people.

You wanna know why its different? In Rick's ban we made the mistake. In Mayhem's ban, he made the mistake. Why ask for 666 days if you're not gonna want them half way through.
WHY DID YOU (and then come back)!?!?!?!

To play a match with Myers :P Didn't think it was a big deal lol.