Author Topic: Uni seems a little mad...  (Read 1219 times)

S8NSSON

• Autococker
Uni seems a little mad...
« on: April 16, 2006, 10:41:59 PM »
In reply to me posting a reply that basically said my UniLove picture was a joke...

Which was in reply yo some goofy rant he was on in some inconsequential thread...

Uni PMs me as follows...

WarWulf
PGP
(No subject)
« Sent to: S8NSSON on: Yesterday at 11:07:49 PM »
yeah thats really funny..... ha... ha.... ha....  i hope nothing  but bad things to ur family s8n. ur wife ur parents ur kids. i truly hope they die in the most horrible way possible!

I'm an honest descent man. How could he say such hideous things. And to my poor frail wife and lovely innocent five year old daughter that have done nothing to this vial vial man.

I would like to request he be permanently banned from this forum for personal threats and attacks on my family.

James

• 68 Carbine
Re: Uni seems a little mad...
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2006, 10:47:21 PM »
unibonger is one pathetic dude.

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2006, 11:06:41 PM »
Just be thankful he didnt have his swords handy.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2006, 12:28:51 AM »
Why do you care what Uni thinks or says?

WarWulf

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2006, 06:20:43 PM »

btw s8n i only wished bad things to ur family, ive been told to go get hit by another car and die. more then once. think about that for a while u old pos...... (thats why i msged u just because i knew u would respond with it just soo i some how make u feel something bad like i do...)

mabbe u will get the msg mabbe u wont. god willing u will and realize it.

my family has been brought up soo many times to make fun of me and or hurt me as well.... if u think it hasnt then ur kidding ur self.....

i guess you didnt get the msg... o well it was never ment to be a truly personal attack towards you. glad ur going to egg this onto another topic.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2006, 08:41:25 PM »
Yeah Uni, this is what I was talking about, being a man. Bad form. Dont ever lower your self to s8n (pun).

Btw S8N just becuase you didn't 'say it' (bob did) does not mean your not thinking it. :)

S8NSSON

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2006, 11:08:49 PM »
wha? loial?