Author Topic: not alot  (Read 3878 times)

Dragon11

• Stingray
not alot
« on: April 20, 2006, 08:31:54 PM »

not alot of peepil are giteing on not meny peepil know about the game i think sume one shold make like a pop up
 so peepil can download the game so more peepil can play  :D.

i all so think sume one shold creat sume more sever that does not have passwords on them so more peepil can go to severs win no one is haveing a clan battle

TinMan

• Autococker
Re: not alot
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2006, 08:40:37 PM »
popups are horrible advertisements, it makes people want to kill the people who run the site that the popup is for, jitspoe doesn't need that

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2006, 08:56:19 PM »
Man, I love the way this kid spells.

Lunatic

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2006, 09:10:22 PM »
Dragon11, ignore these idiots. You're my boy.

Dragon11

• Stingray
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2006, 09:15:31 PM »
Dragon11, ignore these idiots. You're my boy.
thanks  :'(

Dragon11

• Stingray
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2006, 09:16:47 PM »
popups are horrible advertisements, it makes people want to kill the people who run the site that the popup is for, jitspoe doesn't need that
not a popup just like sume think that you can see to go to the site and download it but no one is going to do that because you have to pay now  ::)

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2006, 10:15:15 PM »
Dragon, please work on your spelling/grammar.  You've spelled "people" wrong far too many times.  Type your posts in a word processor so you can do spell checks and grammar checks on them, then copy and paste the text to the forums.  If you can't take the time.  If you can't take the time to write your posts in English, don't expect us to take the time to read them.  From now on, I'm just going to delete any of your posts with extremely poor spelling or grammar.

TinMan

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2006, 10:59:56 PM »
not a popup just like sume think that you can see to go to the site and download it but no one is going to do that because you have to pay now  ::)
What do you mean you have to pay? Dpball is free to download here= http://dpball.com/files/clients/
The game doesn't need more servers, there are plenty of servers, usually only 2-4 have people on them at a time even, nobody wants to play on an empty server and nobody wants to play the same maprotation over and over again, I'd say that the game needs more maps...even though that sounds weird at there being so many...so the game needs more good maps...*cough* Dirty_Taco and XtremeBain maps *cough*. Anyway, my attempts at making a map using BSP weren't very sucessfull as I couldn't really get a good 3D concept of the map with the diagonal view, so I had to load it up in the game a lot to test it, but I'll get to work on finishing the betas of my maps and I'll post them on here once I get NeonPulse.net settled down in its new home.

Dragon11

• Stingray
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2006, 11:40:31 AM »
Dragon, please work on your spelling/grammar.  You've spelled "people" wrong far too many times.  Type your posts in a word processor so you can do spell checks and grammar checks on them, then copy and paste the text to the forums.  If you can't take the time.  If you can't take the time to write your posts in English, don't expect us to take the time to read them.  From now on, I'm just going to delete any of your posts with extremely poor spelling or grammar.
ok sorry

Dragon11

• Stingray
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2006, 11:43:07 AM »
What do you mean you have to pay? Dpball is free to download here= http://dpball.com/files/clients/
The game doesn't need more servers, there are plenty of servers, usually only 2-4 have people on them at a time even, nobody wants to play on an empty server and nobody wants to play the same maprotation over and over again, I'd say that the game needs more maps...even though that sounds weird at there being so many...so the game needs more good maps...*cough* Dirty_Taco and XtremeBain maps *cough*. Anyway, my attempts at making a map using BSP weren't very sucessfull as I couldn't really get a good 3D concept of the map with the diagonal view, so I had to load it up in the game a lot to test it, but I'll get to work on finishing the betas of my maps and I'll post them on here once I get NeonPulse.net settled down in its new home.
that is what i am saying we need sume thing so more people can play the game like a advertisement or sume thing so more people can download the game

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2006, 11:45:27 AM »
The game is still in development.  I'm trying to get it polished up a bit more before we do any serious advertisement.

Dragon11

• Stingray
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2006, 11:46:38 AM »
The game is still in development.  I'm trying to get it polished up a bit more before we do any serious advertisement.
ok

Lunatic

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2006, 02:57:25 PM »
And Dragon, it's "something" not "sume thing" =D

Dragon11

• Stingray
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2006, 03:28:03 PM »
And Dragon, it's "something" not "sume thing" =D
ok  thanks

GreenAffairz

• Autococker
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2006, 04:43:53 AM »
where do you come from Dragon :p, and nice topic names :p

Dragon11

• Stingray
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2006, 08:55:11 AM »
where do you come from Dragon :p, and nice topic names :p
oklahoma and thanks

GreenAffairz

• Autococker
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2006, 04:27:29 PM »
and thanks lmao ;p i thought you were from like europe lmao

Dragon11

• Stingray
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2006, 05:23:28 PM »
and thanks lmao ;p i thought you were from like europe lmao
lol i am not i just spell bad

KnacK

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2006, 07:08:30 AM »
*KnacK notifies the Texas Border patrol to not let Dragon in to the state.....

*KnacK then places a call to tthe Minuteman Militia to further enhance patrols on the Texas - Oklahoma border...