Author Topic: Still having mouse problems on game start up.  (Read 1646 times)

Backlot

• PGP
Still having mouse problems on game start up.
« on: June 08, 2010, 09:11:50 PM »
Ever since my computer crashed, and i had to reinstall vista along with DP, my mouse will not work in game. When i start up DP (build 30) My mouse pointer automatically goes to the top left corner of the Game window. If i try to move it, it takes alot of force to move it but then it just cirlces back around to the top left corner. Any ideas on what it might be or how to fix it? Also, i unlugged and tried using a different mouse. I am trying to use the stock gateway mouse. I had no trouble with it before my computer crashed.

Thanks,

- Tool

Spook

• Autococker
Re: Still having mouse problems on game start up.
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2010, 09:19:22 PM »
Mouse drivers, if there are any for your particular one, will help this problem. Do a little research.

Backlot

• PGP
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2010, 02:41:50 PM »
Im having some trouble finding a driver for a Gateway MOAKUO right now but i'll keep searching.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2010, 01:38:31 PM »
Try running in full screen? (alt+enter)

Backlot

• PGP
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2010, 04:53:36 PM »
Here is a video of what it is doing. I tried fullscreen and still the same. Note: The only mouse plugged up is the gateway but the old logitech Rollerball mouse does the same.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAX0NpaICrU

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2010, 08:50:38 AM »
I'll have to agree with spook on this. Driver sweeper your mouse and then reinstall the drivers. You could possibly use the auto update for that just fine. Second advice is to go buy a razor. :)