Author Topic: Looking for a position as a committee members  (Read 2321 times)

Wrekd

• PGP
Looking for a position as a committee members
« on: July 30, 2010, 02:00:44 AM »
Well I am looking for a position to be a committee member.I will go through all the steps that are needed.furthermore I think that  making me a committee member will show those people that I am mature enough to do this and maybe gain respect from some of the players that treat me like excrement.hope you all have a great weekend;-)

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
Re: Looking for a position as a committee members
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2010, 03:13:20 AM »
No.

Violence

• PGP
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2010, 08:08:58 AM »
Well I am looking for a position to be a committee member.I will go through all the steps that are needed.furthermore I think that  making me a committee member will show those people that I am mature enough to do this and maybe gain respect from some of the players that treat me like excrement.hope you all have a great weekend;-)
Slimer.

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2010, 08:52:48 AM »
Sry mate: http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=20885.msg198196#msg198196

Quote from: Cameron
Applications are closed now.  There are 5 positions available, replacing Henrod, Jusu, Shep, Olbaid and myself.

Henrod

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2010, 01:22:41 PM »
... I think that  making me a committee member will show those people that I am mature enough to do this and maybe gain respect from some of the players that treat me like excrement...

You need to be more mature and gain respect to become a Committee member, not the other way around. If you come off as abrasive and people aren't nice to you, I would try talking less and playing more.

SkaDooSh

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2010, 01:34:58 PM »
GUYS, HE QUIT. http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=21096.20

Some of the requirements to be a committee member:

You should be familiar with the pubbing and match scenes, how can you do that if you "quit"?

Are you prepared to take the crap the community may throw at you, if they don't agree with a decision, and behave in a mature and professional manner? I think all would agree you do not/can not. For example, lets see how you respond to this.

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2010, 01:36:16 PM »
perfect example of an attention wh*re.

have a nice life wrekd