Author Topic: New clan  (Read 1550 times)

Serve

• PGP
New clan
« on: August 11, 2010, 05:46:14 PM »
hi guys its TRAKO ;D
I'm opening a new clan with my friend, just need u guys to join  :P
what u need to get into the clan:
be nice =D
basic english of course
basic rush skills..
and little jump skills but thats only an extra..
SO if u dont have a clan and u want to join one this is the clan for you.
just massge here ur name in the game and i PM u.
TRAKO out.

SkaDooSh

• Autococker
Re: New clan
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2010, 06:33:14 PM »
What is the name of the clan? Tag? Post some more information for players to see. Looking at your profile, you are not on a clan at the moment. Get started with IRC - http://www.dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=15445.0 - Good luck and have fun

Serve

• PGP
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2010, 07:17:07 PM »
i dont get this IRC thingy.
and i dont wanna open the clan and when pepole wont join i quit.. thats lame.
plz help me with this IRC..

SkaDooSh

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2010, 09:35:42 PM »
IRC is a place where alot of the clans in this game can be found. It is where you will find clan matches and servers, etc. You can either download an IRC client (mIRC is the most used for this game I believe) or you can click Chat(IRC) at the top of this website. All of the instructions to get set up on IRC and make an account and channel, etc are in that thread I gave you in my last post. Not sure if I can explain it better. It would help people to know what clan they will be joining, so I would post the clan name/tag to get them interested in it. As for clan members, meet people, make friends, and share a clan with others that you get along with. If you get on IRC, feel free to ask for any help in #team_x - /join #team_x - And I or another will  try to assist you as best as we can.

Spartax

• VM-68
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2010, 04:14:30 AM »
stupid..
why it should be stupid , i am glad to see unknown players making new clans and making game more popular :)