Author Topic: TEAM SWITCHING - I HAVE HAD IT WITH IT!!!  (Read 2024 times)

hendog

• PGP
TEAM SWITCHING - I HAVE HAD IT WITH IT!!!
« on: January 16, 2011, 11:05:31 AM »
I have been a member of Digital Paint for over 5 years and this is the worst experience to date.  The amount of team switching that is taking place due to a lack of a balancing system that keeps the teams even when someone leaves, but DOES NOT ALLOW FOR MANUAL SWITCHING OF TEAMS DURING THE GAME. ONLY THE 'AUTO ASSIGN' should be able to be used during a game.  Picking a team to switch to causes players to be switched from team to team, and when players leave the game, the teams are not balancing out.

This is ruined this game for me and many others as when you play a game you want to have fun - it is NOT THE LEAST BIT FUN WHEN LOSERS COME IN AND SWITCH TEAMS EVERY 10 seconds...it ruins the game, it takes out the fun and it leaves new users thinking that this game is even more pointless than it is. 

THIS IS THE WORST GAME ON THE PLANET WHEN THE TEAMS ARE NOT EVEN!!!

thebend

• PGP
Re: TEAM SWITCHING - I HAVE HAD IT WITH IT!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2011, 11:17:33 AM »
i agree with this, the newbies or as they are now called nonames switch every time they get killed by the same person once, and then they get killed by the team they switched from, i think they should not be able to switch teams. 

T3RR0R15T

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2011, 11:24:11 AM »
It's a server setting. The serveradmin need to change the setting g_autobalance from 1 to 2.

As for the autobalance options: g_autobalance 0 = no autobalance, 1 = autobalance, 2 = autobalance and don't allow team changes.

hendog

• PGP
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2011, 12:51:49 PM »
how do we get ahold of the people that are running the servers??????????

hendog

• PGP
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2011, 01:07:31 PM »
make them have it on 2....I CAN TAKE IT ANY MORE>.....I WANT TO PLAY AN ORGANIZED FN GAME OF PAINT BALL....ONE THAT IS EVEN TEAMS....I'M GOING TO FN KILL MYSELF IF SOMEONE DOESN'T FIX THIS excrement.  I'VE HAD IT BEYOND ANYTHING....PEOPLE COME IN AND CHANGE TEAMS SO THAT ONE TEAM HAS 10 MORE PLAYERS...THIS IS FN POINTLESS.....THIS GAME IS FN POINTLESS WHEN PLAYED LIKE THIS.....WHY HASN'T SOMEONE TAKEN THIS GAME AND MADE IT ORGANIZED SO FN PEOPLE CAN ENJOY AN FN GAME OF FN PAINTBALL....I SWEAR TO GOD IM GOING TO FN LOSE IT IF SOMEONE DOESN'T FIX THIS AND PUT THINGS BACK THE WAY THEY WERE.....ACTUALLY I HAVE LOST IT!

SkaDooSh

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2011, 02:37:58 PM »
Which server are you talking about?

CheMiCal

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2011, 09:36:23 PM »
LOL. sounds like CyNtEx on vent. no offence.

Narga

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2011, 03:32:39 PM »
I thought there's a feature vote about something like this as well as a balancing system in build 31.

T3RR0R15T

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2011, 05:23:11 PM »
It was a feature vote and it is already implemented now.