Author Topic: Feature: Make wiki public  (Read 1566 times)

payl

• 68 Carbine
Feature: Make wiki public
« on: March 03, 2011, 11:30:31 AM »
Why don't make wiki public so you don't need direct link? Wiki is in 'test' for very long time, so idk why not to make it public if server still handle it...

webhead

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
Re: Feature: Make wiki public
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2011, 11:37:05 AM »
The reason I never linked the old one was because it was very incomplete and prone to spam attacks.

That wiki will never be public. However, I'm working on a new one that will eventually be public. I can't give out the link yet because it's not ready for public exposure, but I'll certainly make a forum post when it is ready.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2011, 01:03:19 PM by webhead »

payl

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2011, 12:47:53 PM »
That wiki will never be public.
Whyyy?
Again i ask just to find out someone is working on that... Aren't you focusing on everything instead of one thing? That explain why none feature from list was implemented...

webhead

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2011, 01:02:36 PM »
I just told you why:

The reason I never linked the old one was because it was very incomplete and prone to spam attacks.

jitspoe is the one that works on the actual game and things in the feature vote list. I'm just another player who decided to undertake development of ONE specific item on the list.

payl

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2011, 02:14:15 PM »
I just told you why:
Wasn't that quote from me before? -.-'
I'm just another player who decided to undertake development of ONE specific item on the list.
Okey, just don't get angry on me. Write on forums when u done that (or rather: if you done, cause i can't be sure if anyone will make anything with that game.). Thanks for trying to add anything new.

webhead

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2011, 02:18:11 PM »
Wasn't that quote from me before?

If I understand you correctly: no, it clearly says "Quote from: jitspoe". But I'm not completely sure what you're talking about -- you're not being very clear.

payl

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2011, 03:23:41 PM »
'« Last Edit: Today at 01:03:19 PM by webhead »' - Don't you changed this quote? If i remember good then first it was like this: 'Why don't make wiki public' (so from me) and you changed this to quote from Jitspoe. Or i fail, and missed this... never mind... :D .

I'm glad to hear that someone is working on that. Hope that you'll end this ... in this century.

webhead

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2011, 04:10:20 PM »
Just ignore that "last edit" thing; it's not nearly as important as you're making it out to be. I accidentally edited that post when I meant to edit my later post, so then I had to change the first one back. It's the same as it was when I first posted it. I didn't change a quote.

Hope that you'll end this ... in this century.
That's kinda rude, don't you think? I only started working on it last week.

payl

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2011, 09:53:10 AM »
That's kinda rude, don't you think? I only started working on it last week.
I don't know when you started, but i'm just hope that will be ever done, because most things in Paintball wasn't ever started, and if it was started then it wasn't done. Hope that will not be this wiki history. I see after all banned people started talking about 'Paintball will die in 2 months' something moved up and developers work on something more than bugfixs. Keep it up, so maybe we will ever get official Paintball promotion video...

(I guess that i made a lot of mistakes so forgive them or tell me where there are)

webhead

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2011, 10:46:02 AM »
It should be ready soon.