Author Topic: Unban Darkness From Forums Please  (Read 1469 times)

slvrbullet

• PGP
Unban Darkness From Forums Please
« on: February 10, 2008, 12:49:07 AM »
Why should Darkness be banned from the forums?  He should at least be unbanned so he can defend himself on his thread.  I'm not trying to flame, just making a suggestion.  Thanks

Homingbullet

• VM-68
Re: Unban Darkness From Forums Please
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2008, 01:05:47 AM »
I think thats its kinda ridiculous not only the ban from the forums but also the fact that he is permanently banned from DP. i argue that some sort of ban should be in effect like 32 day for the 1st warning and if caught again then permanent ban should be in effect. There r plenty people on DP that hack but have not received a permanent ban. Why Darkness got banned from forums is interesting. Why ban him from forums?

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2008, 01:16:13 AM »
..... how would he defend himself? why would he defend himself? there is plenty of evidence proving what he did, no defense needed. someone obviously saw it fit to ban him from the forums, and i am sure there is an explanation for it. who knows if we will ever get to see it.

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2008, 01:25:48 AM »
I think he's banned from the forums as well because this isn't so much a "punishment" ban as it is a "get the hell out and stay out" ban. His attitude in the past certainly won't help his case, now.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2008, 03:42:37 AM »
What enables a person to think anyone the can have the right to act with petulance, pettishness and no retribution? 

How will this be stop?

A irc . forum . ingame . ban with no hope of input or play.

webhead

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2011, 02:02:22 PM »
I have graciously disabled his ban, and by doing so I take responsibility for any future [serious] misbehavior on his part.

i am sure there is an explanation for it. who knows if we will ever get to see it.
Even the reason given on the ban didn't tell me anything, so idk.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2011, 02:26:17 PM by webhead »