Author Topic: 3iob  (Read 3946 times)

MOFO

• 68 Carbine
3iob
« on: May 16, 2011, 01:45:40 AM »
rofl @ the moron who made the multi account?

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
Re: 3iob
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2011, 06:31:14 AM »
Rather descriptive post.  Care to link so I can laugh as well?

idias

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2011, 07:57:49 AM »
Why make a thread about it?
Cameron, meet [3iob]n0ah

DuDe

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2011, 11:10:55 AM »
Just a heads up it isn't a multi account.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2011, 12:34:09 PM »
Just a heads up it isn't a multi account.

Continue sir, is it somebodies brother? Sister? Mom? Dad? Son? Cousin? 2nd cousin? Dog? Cat? Goldfish? That was just made and given 3iob leadership by Flip, must be somebody who either old 3iob members, or Flip trusts enough to hold the team and give it back to them when they need it. Keep in mind, this account n0ah was made approx 4 days ago, if that. (check the most recent player ID's)

Like it's pretty obvious what the account was made to do, but I'm sure 'whoever' made it was smart about it. Probably did it on a computer that was never used for dp, so there's no trace back to them, hopefully they remember when they want the team back to login on another computer too. Maybe they got one of their friends to do it also, who never played dp. You know there's still the possibility it's a newbie. The only ones who know, are probably most if not all of [CC] members, and Flip.

So really shouldn't the committee solve this really fast and simple? Just wait for Flip's response. Cause let's be real he wouldn't just accept a newbie into the team then go right back to CC after all that persuasion of getting the clan back. For all he knows it could've been CheMiCaL making a multiple account!!! He was probably told by 'somebody' to accept this person into the team and then come back to CC. So it's whether the current committee member / Forum moderator is honest about it, or lies and eventually gets caught up in them ;) Now, this is all speculation off if Flip was the one who gave n0ah leadership, I haven't seen logs or talked to him so I can't 100% say, but it can be easily found out by Jitspoe. And there could potentially be some really good logical answer, but from the view of an outsider, this is what it looks like ;)

Funniest part, Dystro goes on how he does not care AT ALL about dp, and its a waste of time etc.. but he goes out of his way to pay for servers anddddd gets a 'friend' to make an account to keep the name of his precious clan that wasn't even the best in it's time. AWkZZZZ
« Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 12:59:17 PM by MyeRs »

MOFO

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2011, 12:43:31 PM »
Continue sir, is it somebodies brother? Sister? Mom? Dad? Son? Cousin? 2nd cousin? Dog? Cat? Goldfish? That was just made and given 3iob leadership by Flip, must be somebody who either old 3iob members, or Flip trusts enough to hold the team and give it back to them when they need it. Keep in mind, this account n0ah was made approx 4 days ago, if that. (check the most recent player ID's)

Like it's pretty obvious what the account was made to do, but I'm sure 'whoever' made it was smart about it. Probably did it on a computer that was never used for dp, so there's no trace back to them, hopefully they remember when they want the team back to login on another computer too. Maybe they got one of their friends to do it also, who never played dp. You know there's still the possibility it's a newbie. The only ones who know, are probably most if not all of [CC] members, and Flip.

So really shouldn't the committee solve this really fast and simple? Just wait for Flip's response. Cause let's be real he wouldn't just accept a newbie into the team then go right back to CC after all that persuasion of getting the clan back. For all he knows it could've been CheMiCaL making a multiple account!!! He was probably told by 'somebody' to accept this person into the team and then come back to CC. So it's whether the current committee member / Forum moderator is honest about it, or lies and eventually gets caught up in them ;) Now, this is all speculation off if Flip was the one who gave n0ah leadership, I haven't seen logs or talked to him so I can't 100% say, but it can be easily found out by Jitspoe. And there could potentially be some really good logical answer, but from the view of an outsider, this is what it looks like ;)

exactly!

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2011, 12:55:34 PM »
Why is everybody so in a rage over this stuff? The clan was dead before and now it's dead again. In case we can speak about 2 sides fighting for using the clan name, I think we can say you both used the same ways to get to your goal.

Furthermore, the committee is onto this and we are currently awaiting logs from Jitspoe. Thanks for your concerns about this case (which shouldn't be overrated in my opinion, in the worst case it's a 'normal' multiple account issue), but we'll let you know once we'll need your help. Ok?

MOFO

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2011, 03:09:34 PM »
Why is everybody so in a rage over this stuff? The clan was dead before and now it's dead again. In case we can speak about 2 sides fighting for using the clan name, I think we can say you both used the same ways to get to your goal.

Furthermore, the committee is onto this and we are currently awaiting logs from Jitspoe. Thanks for your concerns about this case (which shouldn't be overrated in my opinion, in the worst case it's a 'normal' multiple account issue), but we'll let you know once we'll need your help. Ok?

OK!

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2011, 03:32:59 PM »
The only ones who know, are probably most if not all of [CC] members...
Shut up already... CC was never 3iob.

Olbaid

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2011, 07:01:58 PM »
It is one of my many multi accounts.  Problem solved.

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2011, 07:37:26 PM »
Continue sir, is it somebodies brother? Sister? Mom? Dad? Son? Cousin? 2nd cousin? Dog? Cat? Goldfish? That was just made and given 3iob leadership by Flip, must be somebody who either old 3iob members, or Flip trusts enough to hold the team and give it back to them when they need it.

It could be any of the above really. Only the committee knows for sure.

So really shouldn't the committee solve this really fast and simple? Just wait for Flip's response. Cause let's be real he wouldn't just accept a newbie into the team then go right back to CC after all that persuasion of getting the clan back.

Don't worry. I'm on top of it. Really. I am. Ask Dystro.

For all he knows it could've been CheMiCaL.

Yup. It was him. Chemical's third offense I believe. That's what 128 days?

Now can we be serious? This thread should've been in the ISSUEs FOR THE COMMITTEE section.

No really....  The committee is well aware of what is going on. They are currently checking into it. You are only a day or two late but thank you for your diligence. We, the committee, thank you for your support. 

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2011, 07:49:28 PM »
P.S. This thread is locked until the committee has a chance to review the matter. Thank you for bringing this to our attention but we have the matter under control. Any information you have regarding this issue can be directed towards any of the members of the DP Committee. Jitspoe or one of his trusted minions will report back with our findings as soon as we resolve this matter.

webhead

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2011, 10:12:17 PM »
moved thread as per flip's admonition.