Author Topic: Demo Request: [MLG]shk  (Read 2712 times)

MyeRs

• Autococker
Demo Request: [MLG]shk
« on: July 05, 2011, 05:56:05 PM »
I suspect him of using wallhack's in a 2v2 match on Airtime1.  

[07:54] <shk> ye just post it
[07:54] <MyeRs> do I need to go through my demo and post times or will you post it regardless?
[07:54] <shk> i will post it regardless

After I see his demo, if I still think he hacks I'll be posting it with the times I found suspicious along with the reason for suspicion. Thanks for the cooperation shk!

PS: All the talking was sarcasm/joking trying to mock the usually trash talking and raging of all MLG members.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 06:46:46 PM by MyeRs »

shockwave

• 68 Carbine
Re: Demo Request: [MLG]shk
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2011, 05:59:45 PM »

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2011, 06:37:06 PM »
Okay so, I watched the demo and it's not as bad as it seemed. As noticed, he usually does see me before I make it to a hiding spot.

Me and Cuso tried to hide because at points we were convinced he was wallhacking. I do have a list of times, but there's no real point in posting them as they aren't bad enough to prove anything. The one's Gwb and Justinph5 posted about a year ago were way worse and nothing was done, can't see this having any outcome.

If anyone watches it, it's odd how he never guesses wrong. Whenever he decides to peek out (even when he can't see bullets) somebody is there. Maybe he's just having a good day, who knows. I also find it odd the amount his crosshair is on the wall, or the fact that he comes over mid with his crosshair on the player. Sometimes he'll ignore people he can see in his view and pretend he doesn't know where people are. All these oddities can be done without hacking though.

So please, do not post in this thread unless you watched the demo and see something out of the ordinary you'd like to point out.

Riddick

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2011, 08:43:38 AM »
shks walling yet again. and nothing will be done about it yet again. GJ DP :D

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2011, 09:31:23 AM »
-edit-

nvm, misunderstood Myers' remark in his post.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 09:58:39 AM by pvtjimmy »

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2011, 09:50:22 AM »
K that was fun. Welcome back senseless demo requests, I have not been missing you.

What are you talking about? And why were you quoting that line of all? Nobody was raging in the match, me and Cusoman were trying to hide. I rarely ever hackusate or request demo's, so please don't refer to that in my thread, and please read my post where I said 'Please dont post in this thread unless you saw something out of the ordinary in the demo'

I admitted in my post after I watched his demo I wasn't going to post times for a reason. You can tell from my view that I don't see him and he happens to peek and see me. It's just kinda a lucky coincidence that he only peeks when somebody is there. He never makes a mistake on his creeping out, and this always happens after his crosshair is on the wall. I'm one of Shk's biggest defenders when he gets reported, but I just started to find a few things odd. And trust me, I've clanned with him and have reason to think more then you, alright thanks sir!

I'm not certain he hacks, but if he does he's not going to get caught via demo. It seems like he always knows where people are, some people just have those days though. It's the stuff that he turns to a wall, he sprays wrong spots but then the second your in view his crosshair is on you. I've hacked before, I did the same while hacking. It's called trying to pretend you don't know where they are, but then as soon as they are in view you are on the exact spot. Again, it's 1 match so I'm not joining the 'shk hacks' bandwagon, I'm just stating what I find odd.

blaa

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2011, 11:25:49 AM »
And trust me, I've clanned with him and have reason to think more then you, alright thanks sir!

What? :D

Anyway, watched the demo. Nothing 100%. That is all.