Author Topic: 1 ruins it for all...  (Read 1445 times)

the beast

1 ruins it for all...
« on: June 06, 2006, 04:20:07 PM »
ok guys i know a member of -{HM}- was caught hacking and just because he was hacking doesnt mean the whole clan does or that we know his hacks.. i am getting tired of people saying -{HM}- hacks.. i know we are not the most respected clan in DP but still i am getting tired... so if you guys are gonna do this to us then why dont you do it to cause skater was caught hacking or [ab] cause xsv-boy was caught dont single out our clan cause you dont like us... paint_magnet hacked and he got caught thats his problem and nobody elses so stop saying -{HM}- hacks... cuz its not true and if you do suspect us of hacking demo us.. but if not then quit with the accusations...!!!

Vinne

• VM-68
Re: 1 ruins it for all...
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2006, 04:27:55 PM »
i was in {hm} and they dont hack by the time i WAS in there it was just me and 3 other people so it wasent very popular so by the time other people joined i quit no one hacked or cheated just cuase one person or 2 hacked it dosent meAN THE WHOLE TEAM HACKED! be reasonable people

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2006, 04:32:32 PM »
I assume that where his text turned italic was where he wanted to put the clan tag <I>? (But with brackets?)

Best clan name ever.

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2006, 07:13:55 PM »
lmfao? why would you even bring my name up...dont try and turn this on me idiot.

the beast

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2006, 07:19:11 PM »
lmfao? why would you even bring my name up...dont try and turn this on me idiot.

its not that i was turning it on you its just that you keep accusing hitman of hacking.. so if you believe he does then demo him... -{HM}- has nothing to hide we are a regular clan if you dont like us thats your fault... get over it!!!

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2006, 07:36:53 PM »
Vinne is very reasonable

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2006, 07:56:52 PM »
Keep accusing? I said one thing you idiot. Get your facts straight

lekky