Author Topic: go play tf2  (Read 2702 times)

Riddick

• 68 Carbine
go play tf2
« on: July 29, 2011, 12:46:51 PM »
for those of you who didnt know tf2 is now free making it the best free game on the interwebz :p.

valve > dp2 cheat detection
« Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 09:34:22 AM by webhead »

skitzo

• Autococker
Re: intercourse dp2 go play tf2
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2011, 12:51:00 PM »
valve > dp2 cheat detection

Thank you captain obvious, steam names here?

xanthie18

SuperMAn

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2011, 12:55:13 PM »
What is with all the DP hate today??  Jitspoe doesn't have millions of dollars for development like valve does.  DP is a great game and you wouldn't have played it for years if it wasn't.
If I was Jitspoe I would have stopped working on this game years ago because all he gets from the community is excrement.  

Riddick

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2011, 02:07:16 PM »
i appreciate what jitspoe has done for dp and all the work he has put into it. it has a unique clan system and match scene which i still havent found anywhere else. on the flip side the match scene is barely alive and continues to get smaller and smaller and the graphics and the game itself is stuck in the 90's. im not even going to get into the cheat detection its just plain bad. either way the only reason i ever came to this game was because it was free. now that tf2 is free and obviously superior to this i dont see the point in staying in a dieing game or even attempting to find new players for it.

idias

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2011, 02:14:38 PM »
idias11 -- add me skitzo. we're gonna start playing CS:S aswell

I like the game it self, despite the lagg... Just got bored of playing the same people over and over again.

Ridmalethingie change the thread name bro

EDIT: Although raping w8 2-0 4x a day was fun <3 MoLe and kyle

skitzo

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2011, 02:17:18 PM »
idias11 -- add me skitzo. we're gonna start playing CS:S aswell

amen to that.

rockitude

• Committee Member
  • 68 Carbine
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2011, 03:04:28 PM »
Paintball is still game number 1 for me, but add me on Steam when u want play some TF2 or AS with me.

Nick: spani3n

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2011, 03:18:48 PM »
everyone who just got banned (or turned themselves in) and is going to be banned soon enough made a TF2 team and is currently dominating and going to be making money. nbd. okok we got raped 5-0 every match and only controlled 1 pt in either of the 3 matches we played.

Gamabunta

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2011, 03:35:42 PM »
We controlled that point cause they were typing ;/

Steam name: pingd/Gamabunta

idias

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2011, 03:47:54 PM »
As the good medic I am, intsead of healing you mid I went into their base chasing a guy with a saw and they were all sitting there =P Think they gave it to us :(
FYI, I did kill him with my saw!

PGPSandman

• Stingray
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2011, 09:47:49 PM »
 Sad to read, it sounds like real paintball as well. I have played since 1985 myself and back through the 90s is was the game to play.
 These days who cares anymore, go to wal mart and buy your gear. All the good fields are closing the real teams falling apart. Nothing leasts forever. But if you want to leave something for another why do you need to bash the old one?
 Here is a fact. When did Digital paintball first go online? How long has this tf2 been online? Will it last as long as DP2 being DP2 is still online. I have all the GTA series and have yet seen a decent online game in 2 years now maybe 14 or so players.
 Everything gets boring after a while but you find yourself going back eventually. Leave on a good note not a bad one do not burn bridges over a simple game. And if someone asks about anonline paintball game, send them here anyway if you are leaving. Just because you go dont mean not to let someone new have a chance.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2011, 10:25:26 PM »
Prophunt is the best thing about Team Fortress.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2011, 11:25:50 PM »
Because nobody cheats in Valve games...  Just ask Spook. >_>

I never cared for TF2.  Everything felt nerfed.  It wasn't like any class was good.  It's just that some classes sucked less in certain regards than other classes.

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2011, 11:31:43 PM »
TF2 is fun. I used to love the DP matching scene. At least, until all these kids got their first desktops and started ruining this game.

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2011, 12:00:36 AM »
I never said people didn't cheat in valve games. In fact it's worse than DP with people that cheat. I was just merely showing how silly some of these threads can be, and how easily it can be changed to get bans on players who are riding other peoples detectives.