Author Topic: Chalk modified hitbox/meatshield or interpolated hitbox error?  (Read 2658 times)

Riddick

• 68 Carbine
so yea you tell me. from 1:00 left to around 48 seconds my paint goes through chalk.

After reviewing it a couple more time it appears that ony of my bullets bounces off of him when hes on that bunker

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MYNNNEIT

1:30-1:25 i get stuck on sand and save my ass lol

shockwave

• 68 Carbine
Re: Chalk modified hitbox/meatshield or interpolated hitbox error?
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2011, 01:06:45 PM »
Looks more like speedhax

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2011, 01:53:29 PM »
Unless he's running a server, it's not even possible to modify the hitbox.  There have been issues with grenades disappearing when they hit people, but I think that's been fixed (though a lot of servers are still running old versions).  Balls will bounce if the velocity slows down enough (long-distance shots).

Riddick

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2011, 02:03:48 PM »
Unless he's running a server, it's not even possible to modify the hitbox.  There have been issues with grenades disappearing when they hit people, but I think that's been fixed (though a lot of servers are still running old versions).  Balls will bounce if the velocity slows down enough (long-distance shots).

he was right in front of me when the ball bounces off of him. (extremely short distance shot) . is he able to create any hacks that would allow him to eat bullets then or is it just "dp"

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2011, 02:06:38 PM »
is he able to create any hacks that would allow him to eat bullets then

even if he would be able, don't expect an answer from jitspoe on this question...

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2011, 10:59:20 PM »
You were aiming to the side of him.