Author Topic: Smoke Grenades  (Read 1331 times)

nub

• VM-68
Smoke Grenades
« on: October 17, 2011, 08:09:58 AM »
I know this has been brought up before. But is it possible for them to be bigger so they can be used more for strategy?

jE

• Stingray
Re: Smoke Grenades
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2011, 10:32:01 PM »
more smoke =>more lags... if that's what you mean

nub

• VM-68
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2011, 05:38:30 AM »
Well the smokes in the game don't do to much. The only way it is effective is it you hit the person and that's about it. I am just saying to bloom it a little more  I don't think it would make you lag more. Unless you have a computer using Windows 95.

jamal

• PGP
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2011, 08:25:29 AM »
more smoke =>more lags... if that's what you mean

You can't make this game better without increasing the visual aspects. If your computer can't handle it, than I'd assume it's time to start looking for another computer. A game shouldn't just not improve because people have garbage computers that can't handle a 'smoke grenade' - (or better internet). If this game ever wants to grow, it needs to improve visually which will make it far more laggy for guys with garbage internet/computers.

skitzo

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2011, 08:43:46 AM »
You can't make this game better without increasing the visual aspects. If your computer can't handle it, than I'd assume it's time to start looking for another computer. A game shouldn't just not improve because people have garbage computers that can't handle a 'smoke grenade' - (or better internet). If this game ever wants to grow, it needs to improve visually which will make it far more laggy for guys with garbage internet/computers.

Also, FPS Configs work wonders.

T3RR0R15T

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2011, 10:54:57 AM »

jE

• Stingray
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2011, 11:14:10 PM »
@jamal you seem to like the word garbage too much...anyway i just assumed that people were annoyied about smoke grenades...there were a few threads about that
i don't complain about them but people don't know how to "smoke" they just throw them to get paintgrens