Author Topic: Supermans Tournament Hosting  (Read 1148 times)

SuperMAn

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
Supermans Tournament Hosting
« on: November 21, 2011, 01:12:49 PM »
Hello Everyone,

This is an announcement for anyone who is interested in running their own tournaments.  I just configured a bracket system on my website.

If there is anyone interested in running a tournament I would be willing to set up a page for it on my site.  For an example check out the Supermans 2v2 Cup #1 page here:  http://www.supermanspub.com/tournaments/super2v2cup1/

You would be given admin access to the tournament and have the ability to assign referees.

Either Contact me on IRC or send an email to SupermansPub@Live.ca to start organizing your own tournament!
« Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 01:42:40 PM by SuperMAn »

blaa

• Autococker
Re: Supermans Tournament Hosting
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2011, 08:28:44 AM »
 I think it would be much easier to use www.tourney.cc to host your tournaments. i forgot to add that when I suggested those php brackets to you.

SuperMAn

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2011, 09:31:31 AM »
I will try a few different ones out,  The php bracket system is  very very easy to use.

blaa

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2011, 01:22:18 PM »
 True, but tourney.cc lets you easily store history about old tournaments, you can simply create a new tournament and keep the old bracket. whilst with putty's you would have to create new directory for everything. but whatever floats your boat :)