Author Topic: And the results  (Read 5614 times)

Tyrone(MyeRs)

• PGP
Re: And the results
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2011, 08:59:11 PM »
I wonder if people who REALLY love this game, are those who scam other people into paying for their servers... hmm... and then take all the credit for supporting the game! Those people are the best.

Like, the people who charge somebody 8$ to really just have their name on 1 server, with high admin and choosing the map rotation, when really they've told people that's how much they pay for ALL of their servers (which is 8 servers in total). Those people are super great, and a great asset to this community!!!!!!! If only everyone was that cool, and would take advantage of the uneducated!!!!!!

SuperMAn

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2011, 01:11:12 AM »
Tyrone:  Get your facts straight before you post.

1.  My VPS is not 8$ a month.
2.  8$ a month for a 16 slot game server + stat tracking is CHEAP.
3.  The price is .50c / slot.  10 player server = 5$
3.  I didn't take any credit.
4.  Only one person is renting a server from me and he is planning on attending ivy league post secondary education.  
5.  You don't have to buy one.  I have 3 fully customizable private servers for people to rent.

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2011, 03:40:29 AM »
i know why they are cheap ^^; either they need a good reset, or the private servers lag spike a lot. but you get what you pay for, and for us to play on it was free soooo,

thanks ^^;

gonass

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2011, 03:41:11 AM »
Mojang made millions of dollars off of Minecraft and never spent a penny on advertising.

SnooD

• VM-68
« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2011, 04:00:42 AM »
It's "who's" = "who has" in this case. Do not post before you know your own language better than a foreigner like me.
You must fell very proud of yourself. lol

UnRateD

• Autococker
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2011, 05:19:12 AM »
I rent a server from Superman, and considering how much of my clueless excremente, combined with my endless requests he puts up with, 8$ (for me thats cheap thanks to conversion rates, i a brit) is a meddling bargain. Supermans a boss.

You must fell very proud of yourself. lol

feel*

Narga

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2011, 03:19:29 PM »
If we're going to advertise this then we're going to need to add a tutorial in the game so noobs don't complain that people are using speed hacks when they're trick jumping then rage quit.