Author Topic: Gaming Evolved  (Read 2860 times)

SuperFluffy

• PGP
Gaming Evolved
« on: December 19, 2011, 11:32:20 PM »
Gaming Evolved is a gaming clan that plays every type of game there is you name it we probable play it. Here at GE we don't consider are self a clan we feal more so as a one big family. For more info here is the website feal free to sign up. http://www.gamingevolvedonline.com/index.html
The clan owners name is Greg aka Hitman

Malware

• VM-68
Re: Gaming Evolved
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2011, 05:13:07 AM »
Cool website :D

S8NSSON

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2011, 09:05:58 AM »
Do they play BF3?
I signed up lol!

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2011, 04:01:43 PM »

SuperFluffy

• PGP
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2011, 04:18:53 PM »
We don't so much call are self we more soo call are self a family of gamers

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2011, 11:11:06 PM »
ITS "OUR" GOD DAMMIT. we dont call "Our" selves which is actually one word, "ourselves". THAT'S TWICE! I told myself after the first time that it was just a mistake its ok I wont flame him, his clan does charities'n'stuff BUT WTF MAN.

First off, if you are using improper grammar, you are a prepubescent adolescent or are of European decent and also meaning that I wont join because you all ping badly on American servers and since America is the best, I only play on American servers.    EMURRICAA!

Secondly, if the leader's name is Hitman, you probably aren't good as a whole.

Thirdly, is your GE clan playing digital paint? if so that's awesome if not GTFO. I understand you're trying to paste this in random forums so you could find people to join, however you should try to play this game as well.

Fourthly, in your little suggestion box on your forums, I suggest you request a page on the website where it has in detail what games the clan actually plays. I was trying to look that up since you above stated you all play "every type of game"

Fifthly, s8nson is too cool for school. and too old for it as well :P

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2011, 12:54:38 AM »
Can I join? I'm sick of these ThC newbies like Foxhound.

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2011, 06:17:49 AM »
Nubs leaving too! UHG darn YOU GE

SuperFluffy

• PGP
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2011, 02:35:55 AM »
Yea rick you can join just follow on the website where it says Are you interested in joining Gaming Evolved in the forms. Also this clan is owned by a American I'm not the owner I'm a moderator and I'm from Canada.For the paintball part i play this game all the time and so does hitman why would you think I'm posting in here to try and get more people for paintball

S8NSSON

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2011, 08:50:53 AM »
Ok...
It's not a "clan" or "team" really, it's a community. It looks to be fairly organized and fun-times oriented.
I joined up to try to find people to be on TeamSpeak and play BF3 with. Will this be the right place for me...don't know yet.
Everyone seems pretty nice. My first day on TS with them some of them were surfing 4chan...sounds like good people to me!

Coincidentally, it looks like two or three GE members live around 10 miles from me and know of a few girls that go to my daughter's dance school. One of them is even in a class with one of the girls. I said they "knew of" them...everyone knows anyone that's a gamer and surfs 4chan is really a pimple faced geek that sits in the back of the class masturbating to the possibility of even brushing up against an athletic dance in the hallways of school. Or a neck-beard like me ;)

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2011, 01:26:30 PM »
S8N, that last post has me thinking you are not a pimple faced geek that sits in the back of the class masturbating to the possibility of even brushing up against an athletic dance in the hallways of school. Instead you are a wise and awesome dude!

#Respect  8)

S8NSSON

• Autococker
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2011, 02:13:19 PM »
Wow I read my post and realized I surely am no spelling and grammar geek!!!

I was too high in school to do anything, much less even go.