Author Topic: idea for next build  (Read 1316 times)

Spook

• Autococker
idea for next build
« on: June 19, 2006, 01:29:10 PM »
jits is there anyway you could make bots better and smarter.
my internet was shu off a few days ago and i was foolin around with bots, but it wasnt any fun i went 679-5. i guess all im trying to say is bots are meant to help work on your aim and stuff, but these were just like free targets.
heres the ss if you dont believe that score.
http://www.freeuploader.com/show.php/14559_sshot000.jpg.html

madandbored1342

• PGP
Re: idea for next build
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2006, 01:52:24 PM »
And remove the HUNH! everytime you jump. It's annoying. ANd make animations for handswitch gun pickup gun drop nade throw and excrement like that.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2006, 02:22:24 PM »
The bots are just there.  They aren't really meant for anything, yet.  As for the feature requests, since there are so many, and I don't have much time to implement them, I'm doing polls for each release to see what people want most, then working on that.  See this thread for an example: http://dpball.com/forums/index.php?topic=1776.0

For build 17, I'm working on the login system.  Once that's done, I'll start a new thread to determine what people want most for the following build.

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2006, 02:40:40 PM »
ok yeah i think the gloabal login is more important,  was just puting an idea out there, and the HUNh is nice to have just to know if someone is near u

TinMan

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2006, 06:58:31 PM »
the ferretman smells, but I do agree that once you get the login system you should have some good bots, I mean no game has really good bots, but these bots can be outsmarted by vinnie, even though he follows them with running into walls.

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2006, 07:40:00 PM »
no man should be able to go 679-5 with a decent bot thats all im saying