Author Topic: Simple Question  (Read 2762 times)

GreenAffairz

• Autococker
Simple Question
« on: June 12, 2006, 10:40:19 AM »
I finally got my team signed up for the pbcup season but I have a question that probably is answered somewhere else. Can we add members to the pbcup roster even as its going on?

bitmate

• Autococker
Re: Simple Question
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2006, 11:03:22 AM »
When the rosters are locked on the first day of week 1, you are able to add up to 5 more players by paying a ticket for them.
The rosters will be finally locked on the first day of week 6. From this date on up to the end of the play-offs, there is no possibility of adding some more members, even if you still have some tickets.

GreenAffairz

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2006, 02:15:46 PM »
Paying a ticket? huh.

bitmate

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2006, 02:23:18 PM »
Rule 3: Ticket System

In order to prevent excessive player movement from team to team, clans will be granted "5 Tickets" each season. A ticket will be taken from a clan each time they add a player to their roster after the season begins. Rosters are open until 00:00am EST of first day of Week 1. At that time, any further additions to the Team Rosters would be at the cost of 1 ticket. Each team has 5 tickets, allowing the possibility of 5 roster additions up until Week 6, at which point rosters additions would be locked for the remainder of the season/playoffs.

Once a team uses all 5 tickets in a season, they will not be able to add any more players to their roster. Tickets are only redeemed when a player is added, NOT when a player is removed from a team. Tickets do not carry over from season to season, nor can you give tickets to other clans.

GreenAffairz

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2006, 12:43:07 PM »
wow, maybe i should read the rules.

bitmate

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2006, 10:14:53 AM »
Would be a good idea, because lots of things have changed!