Author Topic: Some good ideas  (Read 1089 times)

megapetazeta

• PGP
Some good ideas
« on: May 27, 2012, 04:02:31 PM »
When I was uninstalling the game from my main computer (because I only play it from my laptop), and the page told me because I uninstalling the game. And I thought good ideas for the game.

Why uninstalled:
I searched a game where I could play on singleplayer, also have not many effects.

Needs changing:
Single player, music, text more visible, more ambient effects, sound effects more serious, more languages ​​(I speak Spanish), aiming shoot standing, bowing, more effects like flashing lights and dynamic in the map, dynamic shadows (like multiple shadows), particles (like the wind), camera movement while running.

I Ask if some of these features will be placed one day. And if you have any other ideas like this.

ViciouZ

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
Re: Some good ideas
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2012, 06:10:00 AM »
Add your own music by putting .ogg files in paintball2/pball/music, what are "ambient effects", what is "aiming shoot standing" and "bowing", effects are determined by the map makers, dynamic shadows are already on the feature vote but a long way off, particles are implemented in a basic way but not in a way that could be used to show wind.

Oh, and the camera does move while running. Try tweaking with "bob_roll" "bob_pitch" "bob_yaw" variables, or "bob_style 0/1" for normal/UT-style camera bobbing.