Author Topic: If you see spam, offensive, or pointless/off-topic posts...  (Read 4102 times)

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
If you see spam, offensive, or pointless/off-topic posts...
« on: March 17, 2014, 09:31:32 AM »
Please use the "Report to Moderator" link instead of replying and further derailing threads.

It's down on the bottom right ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------v

blaa

• Autococker
Re: If you see spam, offensive, or pointless/off-topic posts...
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2014, 09:47:18 AM »
on my screen it's here:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------v

Gamabunta

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2014, 10:28:33 AM »
I do not believe you, blaa. Screenshot plx.

ic3y

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2014, 10:37:43 AM »
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------v

blaa

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2014, 11:40:47 AM »

Gamabunta

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2014, 11:43:47 AM »
I shall never doubt you anymore. Sorry.

not_payl_obviously

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2014, 11:47:47 AM »
Hey guys, I might make you cry, but when you resize your browser window, "report to moderator" button moves. So you can always make it be where jitspoe pointed, thats good resolution to look at forums (administrator-approved). Any other resolution will be considered unfair, and if you won't change it to correct one, you will be banned for unfair advantage. Just saying before 10 people more will post they weren't cheating. They were, they just didn't know about it.

Btw. lol @ blaa covering his IP, I would so hack him.

Gamabunta

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2014, 01:22:12 PM »
Poe's law >.>

blaa

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2014, 02:12:36 PM »
Hey guys, I might make you cry, but when you resize your browser window, "report to moderator" button moves. So you can always make it be where jitspoe pointed, thats good resolution to look at forums (administrator-approved). Any other resolution will be considered unfair, and if you won't change it to correct one, you will be banned for unfair advantage. Just saying before 10 people more will post they weren't cheating. They were, they just didn't know about it.

Btw. lol @ blaa covering his IP, I would so hack him.

Didn't cover it. I cut it out of the picture.

On a more related note - I Reported payls post to moderator ("He is offensive and off-topic as intercourse")

not_payl_obviously

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2014, 02:19:12 PM »
Didn't cover it. I cut it out of the picture.
This is because you can't use options properly.

On a more related note - I Reported payls post to moderator ("He is offensive and off-topic as intercourse")
I'm not_payl_obviously.
It's not that hard to remember blaa, but I still like you <3 .

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2014, 03:39:43 PM »
So that means I cant be ToXiiC Thee Bot Slayer anymore??????!!!!!!!! Can I report and say "BE SLAYN" ???!?!?!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------V

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2014, 04:55:47 PM »
So that means I cant be ToXiiC Thee Bot Slayer anymore??????!!!!!!!! Can I report and say "BE SLAYN" ???!?!?!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------V
You can express whatever your heart desires in the report.  The problem with replying to bots it the threads is that it's just one more thing to delete.  I don't want to leave some "bot be slayin!" comment by itself to some thread from 2007...

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2014, 06:10:28 PM »
You can express whatever your heart desires in the report.
What ever my heart desires eh??
*ToXiiC thinks that in a sinister way while rubbing his hands together.

What ever you say Payl...whatever you say....

omni

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2014, 02:07:47 PM »
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------V