Author Topic: FlyRida_V1  (Read 2336 times)

nook!e

• PGP
FlyRida_V1
« on: November 10, 2012, 02:17:24 AM »
Well Last Night i got some free time i am just finish in it put more stuff its a 3 flag map 1 on each base  .. Here ill let you some screenshots on it. FIX NEW STUFF ON IT JUST NEED FLAGS AND SPAWNERS .................... ILL MAKE ALL THAT TOMORROW to tired now Lol.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 12:19:12 AM by nook!e »

Chef-Killer

• Autococker
Re: FlyRida_V1
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2012, 05:03:04 AM »
Moved this topic to the child board "Beta / In-Progress Maps".

At the moment the map is unplayable and your teams doesn't work, because there aren't any teams, flags, bases, etc.

You need to add some more settings to the worldspawn and add the team specific entities to the map. Have a look at this: http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=5150.0 (step 16 - step 19)

You also really need to fix the leak and run a final compile (without errors and warnings) to get full VIS and lighting. Maybe lower the sky fixes the leak, if not have a look at this: http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=13055.0

I'll upload the map to our beta server and post detailed feedback after you fixed this stuff and run a final compile!

nook!e

• PGP
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2012, 01:27:01 PM »
Ok, I will fix that

Chef-Killer

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2012, 04:02:31 AM »
Please use beta extensions, that we can know what are the different beta versions of the map and what is the newest one. Renamed the first file to flyrida_v1_b1 and the second one to flyrida_v1_b2.

There're still the same problems than with the first version (leaks, no vis, no lighting, no team specific entities). You don't need to post a new version each day or each week. It's more important that you work on the feedback properly and test your map before releasing the beta versions here.

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2012, 11:41:36 AM »
I've told him these things chef. He wants me to do all the entities, lighting and fix leaks. In your opinion would it be worth my time chef?

Have not looked at it yet, been busy with PS1.

Chef-Killer

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2012, 12:23:35 PM »
No, because he wouldn't learn the basics then. Searching a leak is ok if he can't find it, but doing half of the map doesn't help anyone.

Whaley

• VM-68
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2012, 02:39:32 PM »
Lol, I love you Nookie <33