Author Topic: New Map: LiTiCia  (Read 12332 times)

MyeRs

• Autococker
Re: New Map: LiTiCia
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2013, 06:27:36 PM »
Good job Omni!

Sorry, MatzeMR but I'm the DP police and I couldn't allow this injustice to go unnoticed. You are a criminal to me now.

deadfroggy

• Autococker
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2013, 07:02:17 AM »
Like Myers is the biggest female dog to be honest,this map is better than any of the maps i tried to make Hah. In all honesty the map actually looks good great job Man. To all you complaining female doges, you are only complaining because its better than all of your maps to be honest. But make the walls look better. And make the terrain more terrain like.

MaTzeMR

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2013, 08:43:49 AM »

wow thank you...

LaZeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2013, 08:47:48 AM »
I like it, but it seems a little too easy. You can just run around all day. Maybe add a few more obstacles in the terrain. ;)

MaTzeMR

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2013, 09:53:09 AM »
I think i wont work on this map anymore and start a new one for the contest, maybe myerz wont rage then :p
It was great fun to make this map but i think it will be the best to make a new one to make this arguing stop.

RoBiNandL!nk

• Autococker
« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2013, 11:42:13 AM »
Whats the point of having 2 flags if they're so close together?

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2013, 12:00:59 PM »
Link there is no point. It's unfortunately the new way of mapping, having ice and two flags. I've spoken with Jitspoe on this issue and it bugs him every new map has two flags and ice. If you have two flags make a purpose for them also if you use ice make it serve a purpose not just so you can fly across a map. Look at pp1 perfect 1 flag map with multiple ways to base to exploit camping. Also the Ice serves a purpose, first it counters the speed jump and second it makes it so you can switch from low to high just as quick as you can go from high to low. My advice to new mappers is to really think these things out before just adding ice and a 2nd flag.