Author Topic: l2a (learn to aim)  (Read 3724 times)

MaTzeMR

• 68 Carbine
l2a (learn to aim)
« on: November 01, 2013, 04:45:39 PM »
This is a little funmap , I just made it because i have too much time in reallife!
This map is just for having fun and hanging out with cewl guys or maybe a good talkmap :p
« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 04:41:11 PM by MatzeMR »

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
Re: l2a (learn to aim)
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2013, 09:55:36 AM »
Despite your efforts I'm not sure what the purpose of this map is.

Best example is the spawn. Most people who would actually use this map for training will not be able to leave the spawn because of the jump required to do so.

The idea is not bad, but I think there are some points to work at. How about creating levels (f.e. finishing an easy level will unlock a harder one)?

rockitude

• Committee Member
  • 68 Carbine
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2013, 10:03:48 AM »
The best train map is "trainr" by ic3y. Maybe you can steal some ideas from this one.

MaTzeMR

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2013, 11:51:25 AM »
Despite your efforts I'm not sure what the purpose of this map is.

Best example is the spawn. Most people who would actually use this map for training will not be able to leave the spawn because of the jump required to do so.

The idea is not bad, but I think there are some points to work at. How about creating levels (f.e. finishing an easy level will unlock a harder one)?

My idea while making the spawn was that you can play with bots so that you dont have to se the This map requires at least 2 teams.....

But you are right maybe there is andother way to solve that problem
The best train map is "trainr" by ic3y. Maybe you can steal some ideas from this one.

Ok ill have a look at it and maybe use some stuff of this map if ic3y gives me the permission

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2013, 12:17:15 PM »
You can use "debug1 1" start a map without additional players/bots.  You can also set "tutorialmap" "1" in the worldspawn to make it behave like the tutorial map.

MaTzeMR

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2013, 12:31:01 PM »
You can use "debug1 1" start a map without additional players/bots.  You can also set "tutorialmap" "1" in the worldspawn to make it behave like the tutorial map.

Ok thank you! good to know!

FusSioN

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2013, 12:08:28 AM »
Is that a slingshot in the center? Angry birds.

TRION

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2013, 02:05:19 AM »
Well I used that slingshot to jump to the opponents and had a mad dodging party with bots...(I don't know hw they got out of spawn :P)
Bots shot me and I dodged them.. :D

Snowzaa

• PGP
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2013, 09:43:32 PM »
Does that mean that if you put the tutorial map 1 in the worldspawn entity, will it make message dialogs look like the tutorial ones?

DooCi

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2013, 07:03:58 PM »
I love the names that u give to your maps matze. :)