Author Topic: You just saw: MyeRs' 100th Complaint! Win a free Ipad within  (Read 5425 times)

idias

• Autococker
You just saw: MyeRs' 100th Complaint! Win a free Ipad within
« on: January 11, 2014, 09:28:35 PM »
Posting on his behalf.

A few days ago I got a forum ban for 'being a jerk to people' - yet Clipz didn't. Funny enough, I talked to Clipz saying it's ridiculous that I got one and he didn't, since we do the same stuff - in fact he does it more because he's an excretory opening to most mappers to. He agreed that if I deserved a ban so did he - however he thought neither of us deserved one. (Isn't that funny how someone thinks they deserve a ban too, yet somehow never gets banned?). I only do stuff to Baseballdude cause I don't like him, and to competitive players to create competition which is mostly trolling and joking. But whatever, I mean I did deserve a forum ban (IM NOT ARGUING MY BAN, IM ARGUING HIM NOT BEING BANNED).

But anyways, I got Idias' friend to make some trolly posts to check something out, and funny enough he got banned within 1 day due to "trolling". Somehow, being a troll (which there are lots on the forums) warrants more than being demeaning to people. I pm'd Jitspoe (with no answer ofc) to just find out why the intercourse Clipz gets such special treatment? Go read his posts, 90% of them are putting people down. Especially new mappers. Lazers wrote that he would just "leave the game" and open war said he'd quit mapping, due to Clipz... but that's fine. The difference between myself and him, is he's a committee member.

I feel like if you want to pretend this game isn't dead, then a status of committee member should be held to higher standards than a regular community member. Yet, Jitspoe hasn't even warned Clipz. I like Clipz, great guy, but when I troll forums it's ALWAYS with him on TS3 doing it together, and this special treatment BS is ridiculous. He knows he's untouchable cause he's "friends with Jitspoe" , but come on dude. I remember Blaa getting forum banned before for much less than Clipz does daily. Playing off and on for like 15 years doesn't warrant celebrity status. Being an excretory opening is still being an excretory opening, no matter what label you have. And no, I'm not the only one who thinks the special treatment is dumb. ~ #Steven_2014

PS: Clipz asked Jitspoe about my ban, and he said "This difference is that Myers made suicide references" --- So, when I come back can I be an excretory opening to everyone as long as I don't bring up death? That logic is retarded. Clipz fckin followed openwar to OTB forum to harass him even more cause he stopped posting on this one.  

TL;DR, nothing against Clipz, he knows I msg'd jitspoe about this, but it's retarded that he is allowed to go around being an ass to everyone without any punishment.

M y e r s: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adppGRMryZU

Whaley

• VM-68
Re: You just saw: MyeRs' 100th Complaint! Win a free Ipad within
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2014, 09:43:39 PM »
l0l its funny cause i've been banned about 4 times for trolling forums, but we all just troll it together and everyone but clipz has been banned for it.

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2014, 09:52:50 PM »
I agree I need to stop. I set a bad example. I've spoken to open war. I've asked to give him help multiple times. Kind of annoyed me he didn't ask for help. But he realizes I've actually just have been tryin to help him. I've also spoken to lazers and appalogized. I am a detective to people ill admit it. Depends on the mood I'm in a the time.

I guess I just get annoyed with some of the dumb excrement people do/say. I should be more kind and give examples instead of writing them off. Something I will work on in the future. Unless its payl of course.

Chalk

• VM-68
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2014, 10:37:39 PM »
i say ban myers and clipz

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2014, 02:32:26 AM »
I agree I need to stop. I set a bad example. I've spoken to open war. I've asked to give him help multiple times. Kind of annoyed me he didn't ask for help. But he realizes I've actually just have been tryin to help him. I've also spoken to lazers and appalogized. I am a detective to people ill admit it. Depends on the mood I'm in a the time.

I guess I just get annoyed with some of the dumb excrement people do/say. I should be more kind and give examples instead of writing them off. Something I will work on in the future. Unless its payl of course.

don't worry there is Wizjany as well. If you get annoyed then blame wizjany :)
l0l its funny cause i've been banned about 4 times for trolling forums, but we all just troll it together and everyone but clipz has been banned for it.
that's it? I been banned more

BASEBALLDUDE

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2014, 07:49:39 AM »
The difference is most likely that Clipz apologizes for trolling and MyeRs doesn't. He actually admits to not liking me, which is somehow a good excuse to be trolling me.

But Clipz should be demoted if he keeps this up. At least MyeRs' trolling doesn't do anything just because he has no clue how to properly troll. He uses suicide references without giving a good reason why it's a good idea. Half of what he says is false or makes no sense, and the other half isn't even that mean if you think about it. Clipz, his trolling skills far superior to MyeRs, is able to convince people their maps suck when in reality they are still better than napalm and shazam22. The only person to whom I've seen MyeRs do that is deadfroggy, who was dumb for taking MyeRs seriously.

It would be better for the community if Clipz stopped trolling. It would be better for MyeRs if MyeRs stopped trolling because it would save himself the embarrassment of someone like me losing respect for him.

not_payl_obviously

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2014, 08:47:51 AM »
I would be banned too if not that I threatened jitspoe with publishing cheats etc.
Myers: I'm with you on this thing, because Clipz can do whatever he wants, yet he isn't banned, and jitspoe like to ban people that Clipz doesn't like, even if Clipz provoke this.

Myers: If you need help avoiding GBL or forum ban, contact me. If jitspoe can't play correctly, we won't play correctly.

EDIT: I sent email to jitspoe asking him about you and Clipz, I'll see what he will say about that.

ascraeus

• Stingray
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2014, 09:34:26 AM »
« Last Edit: June 21, 2020, 01:34:02 PM by ascraeus »

Primo

• PGP
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2014, 11:54:37 PM »
The difference is most likely that Clipz apologizes for trolling and MyeRs doesn't. He actually admits to not liking me, which is somehow a good excuse to be trolling me.

But Clipz should be demoted if he keeps this up. At least MyeRs' trolling doesn't do anything just because he has no clue how to properly troll. He uses suicide references without giving a good reason why it's a good idea. Half of what he says is false or makes no sense, and the other half isn't even that mean if you think about it. Clipz, his trolling skills far superior to MyeRs, is able to convince people their maps suck when in reality they are still better than napalm and shazam22. The only person to whom I've seen MyeRs do that is deadfroggy, who was dumb for taking MyeRs seriously.

It would be better for the community if Clipz stopped trolling. It would be better for MyeRs if MyeRs stopped trolling because it would save himself the embarrassment of someone like me losing respect for him.
i cant believe you just said your map is better then s22 O.o

CheMiCal

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2014, 02:23:56 AM »
im here guys, it's okay. we all can be buddies now.

Ace

• Autococker
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2014, 09:25:48 AM »
i cant believe you just said your map is better then s22 O.o

Someone (cc: baseballdude) is confusing number of colors with quality; neon for best map 2014.

Chalk

• VM-68
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2014, 01:11:34 PM »
.....when in reality they are still better than napalm and shazam22....

dang...your parents let you do acid at only 12 years old?

BASEBALLDUDE

• Autococker
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2014, 09:25:46 PM »
Someone (cc: baseballdude) is confusing number of colors with quality; neon for best map 2014.
it's ironic because neon has 2 or 3 colors depending if you call black a color. It's also ironic because neon is a map of 2013 not 2014.
dang...your parents let you do acid at only 12 years old?
Actually I use GarageBand not Acid. And no I wasn't even using GarageBand at 12 years old.

UnRateD

• Autococker
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2014, 10:35:35 PM »

s22 is soooo 20th century, neon is the future

Chalk

• VM-68
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2014, 11:25:44 PM »
Actually I use GarageBand not Acid. And no I wasn't even using GarageBand at 12 years old.

Hm...Well played, sir. Well played indeed.

Ace

• Autococker
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2014, 01:02:03 AM »
-
« Last Edit: January 18, 2014, 09:21:48 AM by Ace »

BASEBALLDUDE

• Autococker
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2014, 07:30:26 AM »
wow, ban for racism

O ignorance, I command thee to leave right now and never come back.
The reason black is sometimes not considered a color is not anything racist toward dark-skinned people, rather, black, in the light spectrum, is the absence of color. Same argument goes for gray and white: they are not on the spectrum; they result from combinations of colors which are on the spectrum. Therefore, it is reasonable to say "black nor white nor gray is a color."

Ace

• Autococker
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2014, 09:24:11 AM »
-
« Last Edit: January 18, 2014, 09:21:40 AM by Ace »

TiMe2ChilL

• PGP
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2014, 06:47:52 AM »
Aren't there any more important things you could care about in your life than this?Apparently, nothing in my life was more important than telling you not to care

DooCi

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2014, 10:49:00 AM »

clipz hasnt apologized to me yet. and this is all about what u say to me...