Author Topic: I seriously need help! having isues w/ the game  (Read 1993 times)

medley crew 1

I seriously need help! having isues w/ the game
« on: June 28, 2006, 09:17:20 AM »
OMG! for some reason i keep geting kicked from my own game for discrepancy (or something like that), whatever that is, howdo i fix this?
« Last Edit: June 28, 2006, 09:40:59 AM by medley crew 1 »

bug

• 68 Carbine
Re: I SERIOUSLY NEED HELP!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2006, 09:30:24 AM »
Seriously dude, don't SHOUT (aka POSTING IN ALL CAPS WITH LOTS OF EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!!!!!!), and do some searching on the forums. There must have been at least 3 other time-discrepancy topics before you that you could've looked at in an instant. But no! You have to spam the forums. Fine.

Time discrepancy is a system used to detected and kick speedcheaters, but it also kicks you if you are lagging badly. You can disable it by using the command
Code: [Select]
set sv_enforcetime 0
Next time, use the friggin' search button.
-Bugged

medley crew 1

Re: I SERIOUSLY NEED HELP!!!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2006, 09:40:33 AM »
Seriously dude, don't SHOUT (aka POSTING IN ALL CAPS WITH LOTS OF EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!!!!!!), and do some searching on the forums. There must have been at least 3 other time-discrepancy topics before you that you could've looked at in an instant. But no! You have to spam the forums. Fine.

Time discrepancy is a system used to detected and kick speedcheaters, but it also kicks you if you are lagging badly. You can disable it by using the command
Code: [Select]
set sv_enforcetime 0
Next time, use the friggin' search button.
-Bugged
thnx, and SORRY about the whole shouting thing. im justmad at the moment

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
Re: I seriously need help! having isues w/ the game
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2006, 11:37:18 AM »
By "your own game" do you mean one you've started from in the game, or are you running a dedicated server and connecting to it?

jebson

Re: I seriously need help! having isues w/ the game
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2006, 08:13:54 PM »
im srry for bring back a thread but im having this issue and ive been palying for about 3 days, and it just started to happen today, my ping is in the 50 - 60 range but im still getting kicked from servers, whats a way to fx this, if theirs alrdy a thread about fixing it pls post a link, thanks in advance

P!nk

• Autococker
_
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2006, 08:53:08 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 02:34:08 AM by P!nk »