Author Topic: Traitor Game Mode  (Read 11843 times)

BASEBALLDUDE

• Autococker
Re: Traitor Game Mode
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2014, 10:53:40 AM »
your map sucks because you can't just make good normal map, instead you always have to screw something to make it weird and unplayable
What did I screw to make it weird/unplayable? Please be more specific than "something."

not_payl_obviously

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2014, 11:07:53 AM »
What did I screw to make it weird/unplayable? Please be more specific than "something."
This depends on maps.

There are maps that were just badly designed from start (new york) but you kept making new betas.
Map you mentioned: This makes it impossible for one good person in team win against many newbs, why do you have to die to cap, this is dumb...
Also you have some weird propositions to "fix" spawnkilling like death triggers etc, which won't work.
You are not supposed to change gamemode using triggers, those are designed to help make simple mechanisms, not anti-spawnkill etc. Also, they mostly suck, since doors that close are typical spots for liners, same goes for elevators and things like that.
I haven't checked your maps for a bit of time, since I hated your older maps, and you seem to always do something to fail. Sometimes it's movable elements I mentioned, sometimes it different stupid idea like dying to cap. This really depends on map.
Maybe there is good map you made I don't know about, but don't expect me to keep track of all betas of new york and look at your other maps... I mostly see maps played on pubs anyway (especially PGP-only, since this is only good server type ATM).
Also, let's don't derail this topic. I told you how I feel about your maps. If you need to know more, you can PM me.

ElimNator

• PGP
« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2014, 11:16:49 AM »
 ::) I won't be banned for changing textures will I? Anyway I don't plan on joining any real servers with these textures. Just my own local one.

not_payl_obviously

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2014, 12:46:46 PM »
::) I won't be banned for changing textures will I?
This is totally bannable since you change model textures. Many people before were banned for that.

Anyway I don't plan on joining any real servers with these textures. Just my own local one.
Your local server can be set to public mode, but it has to be dedicated then. So if you make dedicated and public (cvar-wise) server, you can get banned for that too.

LaZeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2014, 01:44:00 PM »
"Don't listen to LaZeRs" -not_payl_obviously

Oh well. :(
« Last Edit: April 06, 2014, 03:24:42 PM by LaZeRs »

not_payl_obviously

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2014, 01:48:39 PM »
I think if jitspoe knows you're not using the textures as an unfair advantage in any sort of way that you will not be banned.
Since jitspoe banned baby-blue textures, those are bannable as well, since it gives you advantage, because you will clearly see enemies of wrong color in their base.
This modification falls under "modified content" ban, and jitspoe really does not care mostly, because of warning message you get, that you will get banned if proceed. I saw no-questions-asked bans for that.
Anyway, LaZeRs knows nothing about anticheat, so I wouldn't listen to his advices...

ElimNator

• PGP
« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2014, 01:50:40 PM »
Like I said, I will not use it on-line. Just for local games.

None of us even log-in.

FusSioN

• Autococker
« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2014, 04:11:58 AM »
Why would a traitor be in the team?

"Red team pays Mr. Traitor to kill Mr. Blue General"

There's no fun killing a traitor while being killed by a traitor.... He should've been in the red team.

ElimNator

• PGP
« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2014, 02:02:11 PM »
No, this way a whole team would be traitors and, another team innocents.

FusSioN

• Autococker
« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2014, 05:14:07 AM »
No, this way a whole team would be traitors and, another team innocents.
Lmao. It's like saying:

"Hey Mr. Red let us pretend that you are the traitor and me, Mr. Blue will pretend to be an innocent man"

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2014, 07:30:32 AM »
Jitspoe has far more impart any things to do then make this game mod. Give it up, this mod would be horrible for dp2 also.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2014, 08:21:01 AM »
Jitspoe has far more impart any things to do then make this game mod. Give it up, this mod would be horrible for dp2 also.
Don't post while drunk, yo.

FusSioN

• Autococker
« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2014, 08:55:02 AM »
I think it's better, man.

But I suggest the original ones.

P.S.
Make a poll to see how many people agrees with you and how many do not.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2014, 05:47:17 PM »
Added to the feature vote.  Feel free to vote for (or against) it: http://dplogin.com/dplogin/featurevote/feature.php?id=10310

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2014, 07:26:36 PM »
Wasn't drunk yo. But I honestly think finishing the HR4's, bots and making the game look more appealing is far more important.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2014, 08:35:07 PM »
Wasn't drunk yo. But I honestly think finishing the HR4's, bots and making the game look more appealing is far more important.
Oh wow, you posted that sober? America..

not_payl_obviously

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #36 on: April 10, 2014, 05:04:33 AM »
Added to the feature vote.  Feel free to vote for (or against) it: http://dplogin.com/dplogin/featurevote/feature.php?id=10310
Since you add such stupid modes to vote, why not add votes like:
- Vote to ban Payl from the game
- Vote to lift all the bans ingame
- Vote to free skater
- Vote to explain who Payl is
- Vote to ban jitspoe from development and move it to someone who can allow others to help
?
Only then this list can be even less useful and more pointless. Everyone knows this list doesn't matter to you whatsoever.